Would you date a man/woman in Uniform? Why or Why Not!?

Military, First Responders...

Most Helpful Girl

• Im glad that he is brave enough to fight for our country, but I can't bare the distance. Nor can I bear the fact that he may not survive the mission. I know most people say their reason is because dude may return home crazy, but I'm learning to grow outta that myth. And it sucks, cause I've liked about 3 guys who went off to the military. Yet i chose not to pursue them romantically because I know I'd be too impatient to wait for their return. But never would i like cheat on someone because they're not around. I jus wouldn't go along with the thought of dating them in the first place. I'd leave it at friends. =\

What Girls Said 3

• mmm, hell yeah I would and I do! I love a military man. My boyfriend is in the army and everytime he wears his uniform I love it so much. A uniform does not mean aggressive and violent to me, it means brave and heroic. If a guy wears a uniform it shows me that if he's willing to protect our whole country he defiantly will protect the woman he's with. Also, it means that he has a real job and isn't some drug addict scumbag as well. He can support himself and me as well.

• Yes.
    I find them to be very responsible, serious and really hot.

• I think it's hot but I knew a guy in the military who was very aggressive/violent. but I'm sure all aren't like that..

What Guys Said 2

• I am in the Navy and my girlfriend (soon to be fiancee) likes the uniform and thinks its hot but it really puts a strain on a relationship. We have gotten through it but it is tough, there is a lot of time spent alone. But those people who make it through have an extremely strong relationship afterwards. Most women only are looking at it skin deep, just in it for the uniform and dont really think about all that entails, then they end up cheating on us. Dont be one of them.

• No. I don't like the type of personalities that go into those professions.