What do you think of how my boyfriend reacted?

Is my boyfriend a wimp? He was playing in his travel soccer game and got hit in the nuts trying to block a shot, He dropped to the ground holding his nuts, Is that a wimpy response? Do any other girls think he looks like a wimp doing that?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend, is the best soccer player (Besides professionals) that I have ever seen. very elegant and rough. I agree with him that he's too good to play on our school team. he's coaching it this year!
    but he's not a whimp at all. maybe its because of his profession and passion for the game. that he isn't a whimp.
    however your boyfriend got hurt in a sensitive place. if he hand gotten hit often and stepped wrong in motion. he may of had good reason.
    but if he plays and always falls, curls up and lays on the ground. he might just be a whimp.
    for example another girl at my school, has a boyfriend who plays on theteam, and also plays herself. but for every little thing he falls on the ground. and holds himself and lays there.
    and every one makes the comment or meme "When you find out your man can't play for shit" towards it.
    if this is his first tumble. he just got a hard hit.
    BUT , good or not support him =} and if you are embarrassed in anyway, then maybe stay away from his games.
    I believe he just got a bad kick

• but don't they wear jockstraps for that?

• pads

• I understand what you mean. but again, never heard of it actually being used or asked to. for one, they would have to wear tight shorts under their other shorts. to keep it in place. its part of the reason football pants are tight, and why you can kinda see the cup as well. but, even tho I dont agree. its seen as a rougher sport. so it is required. soccer can be just as rough, and even more so. but thats why the shine guards are more of a must. to keep from a bad scrap or broken leg. kicks are meant to be kept low. unless you had space to go up high.

What Guys Said 9

• any guy getting hit in the nuts should fall down. that hurts like hell.
    you're mean for even thinking he's a wimp.

• I really hope you are kidding. Crotch shots hurt like hell... and why are you worrying he's a wimp? Even if he had the pain tollerance of a gnat why does it bother you, or are you planning to catch several and make them fight for your entertainment?

• he's not a wimp any guy who gets hit in the nuts no matter how tough they are is gonna feel that pain. especially getting hit by a ball with force behind it. Now if he falls to the ground getting hit anywhere else yea he might be a wimp but getting hit in the nuts with no cup i would be concerned if he wasn't in pain.

• no its not wimpy... it hurts

its like you getting hit in your boob with a lacrosse ball

• What's wimpy about extreme physical discomfort?

• Your boyfriend plays soccer, that should answer your question.

• That's called pain.

• I guess your nut busting fantasy just went out the window.

• Next match he should wear a protective cup

What Girls Said 1

• No, Not 'Wimpy' at all. It's just Natural, a Normal reaction, when someone hits a guy-----Where the sun don't shine. xx

• but it didn't hit that hard

• Yes, but still, he wouldn't have made a scene like that, if it didn't 'Touch him in this tender way.' The sack is soft and unless a person is on the Receiving end, how can we know how Hard it hit? xx