Do you men in your 20s realize that getting beautiful women will get extremely easy "IF YOU PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT" during your early and mid 20s?

Let me explain:

My nephew is 20 years old and he thinks women have so much power and men to pick from when it comes to courtship and sex. I told him this will all change "IF HE PLAY HIS CARDS RIGHT IN LIFE DURING HIS EARLY AND MID 20s.

I told him to do what I did in my 20s:

-Don't have kids in your 20s. A baby will set a man back big time (I still don't have kids and never will).

-Don't get married ever. Marriage destroy men. Men who get married in their 20's will find out the hard way later in life when their wife divorce them and take have their wealth.

-Stay in the best physical shape you can possible stay in at all times.

-Build your confidence up towards women and the rest of the world and get us to being rejected. Women are not special and never will be.

-Focus on making a lot of money as fast as possible. This is extremely important for not just attracting women, but simply to set yourself up for a comfortable future.

After explaining this to my nephew yesterday on paper he now understands why at the age of 33 I'm easily capable of getting young hot women between the age of 20 to 25 without even approaching them. They come to me.

All you men in your 20s need to stop wasting TOO MUCH time, energy and money chasing women.

"CHASE MONEY AND FOCUS ON MAKING YOUR LIFE GREATER FOR YOURSELF AND MANY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN OF "ALL TYPES" WILL AUTOMATICALLY FLOCK TO YOU WITHOUT YOU EVEN TRYING.

STOP CHASING WOMEN. CHASE SELF IMPROVEMENT.

Note: And for the men in their 20s who understand this GOOD LUCK ON BUILDING AN ATTRACTIVE AND GREAT FUTURE FOR YOURSELF. For the men who don't understand this and wish to prove me wrong and the women who wish to prove me wrong also, I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR DUMB ANSWERS TO MY QUESTION.

Most Helpful Guy

• absoulutely agree

What Girls Said 6

• Sigh, another self-proclaimed Casanova.
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...vGB1r4h6eno2_r2_500.gif

• This simply amuses me! Lol! I personally kind of liked what all you had to say... Then I started reading some I your comments...
    Sexiest thing about a man is confidence however I think you're slightly loosing. It sounds like you have the job and financial stability but you might also have a dirty dick... In that case you may never find a woman (unless you tell her after you have had sex). Your confidence is cocky and that isn't sexy. I'm unbelievably curious as to what woman truly screwed you over to turn you into this? Kudos on the self improvement but don't encourage a dirty cock on your nephew. :)

• This made me giggle, I like it in a weird way! Very motivational, women can also take things away from this

• Most guys in their early to mid 20's who really work out pull women, money or not. You could just hit that step and not miss out for 10+ years.

• Pathetic and conceited that's all I have to say smh

• And here you are on GAG

What Guys Said 12

• Sure I will prove you wrong. First and foremost, you're an idiot. Don't worry though, I will systematically obliterate your idiocy to show both you and those who read it.

Let us start with your previous post to illustrate just who you are:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1122769-how-come-women-can-freely-label-men-man-creeps-all-the-time-but

My point? You are a 33 year old "man" who compares being called a creep to being called fat. Further, your previous post came off as whiny and further showed a man who has had little to no success with women/career's in his life. Now that we are caught up on just who you are, let's dig in to this masterpiece of a gongshow here:

Before I get into anything else, a little tip, capitalizing letters is not akin to being "smart" or "knowing" and usually permeates from those who are either quasi retarded and/or are trying to convince themselves into something. That said, while I agree with you about having a baby out of wedlock, who the hell are you and what have you actually accomplished in life to suggest marriage is a "never" situation? I am not married so am not defending it but to tell a young man who is "20" to "never" do something when you are a 33 y/o man who feels "fat" is akin to "creepy" is laughable.

"Women are not special and never will be." - Uh huh... why then do you care if they call you a "creep" or not? Yeah... that makes sense. How "strategic" of you.

"Focus on making a lot of money as fast as possible." - Great advice. I think Zeek's Penny Auction said the same thing. How else would he figure this out w/o your dazzling advice...

"why at the age of 33 I'm easily capable of getting young hot women between the age of 20 to 25 without even approaching them. They come to me." - I call bullshit.

Here is my overall point as I am not in the mood to rip the rest apart in conjunction with your demeanor and other posts: While I agree with some points I ask you plainly, who gives a shit? Are you asking a question or are you throwing a temper tantrum and attempting to appear important?

• Your respond is a typical respond nowadays of so many "feminized trained males" Its seems I hit a nerve. Funny. Funny indeed.

• To: Opinion Owner: Are you telling me out of all the millions of men on the web right now that there are no successful men currently on the web right now?

• @strategicthinker Did I say that? Did I even insinuate that? One would think someone with a:

a) Master's Degree
      b) Self Employed Accountant
      c) Small real estate investor (this especially)

- would be able to comprehend what I said which wasn't tricky in any way. You are dealing with someone who actually is successful, actually did attend an (equiv) graduate level school after his undergraduate, owns several homes (thus understands and knows how the real estate market works) & also has invested quite a bit through the years. Thus I say again, you are not going to be able to fool me because I can smell bologna like a fart in an airtight chamber in this regard. Not to mention via normal human emotional and behavioral types.

Further, you have "never been married", "never had any kids", and yet you feel the need to counsel a 20 year old young man on the do's and dont's of both society and romantic involvements while attempting to do the same on this site. That seems okay to you?

• As a Jehovahs Witness i know many couples that marry without materialistic mind sets. They work together in harmony, they love each other and through the bibles help they stay together. Divorces are extremely rare and occur when one partner cheats amd commits adultery, then again still might not divorce.

Ergo you're points are invalid to the common male. You are just referring to and explaining what a pussy slayer is.. Playboy..

My methods of chasing women work beautifully and it all goes well. Im not rich, im not hot, i know how life works in this aspect.

Best of all i dont spend time money on energy on the chase because i KNOW how it works.

• "STOP CHASING WOMEN. CHASE SELF IMPROVEMENT."

It seems to be the general consensus that this is the wise choice, actually.

Dating and relationships shouldn't be about being in a relationship. It should be about being with a specific person of mutual choice. If all you do is bitch about how women are evil, then there's no sane female who would want to hang around and listen to how they're terrible people, haha.

• I see you're on to something with that statement:

It's as if you've taken it directly from my mind
    it's exactly what I always tell people.

Yeah, "getting" people is easy, but it shouldn't
    be the goal.. ^.~

• Huh? I think it's way, way easier to get laid in your thirties. Young women are totally clueless to what they want and are incredibly easy to please sexually for an older man but impossible for a man of any age to understand. By the time a woman hits 30 she has usually figured out how to orgasm almost every time and knows exactly what kind of man she wants. They usually bypass all the bologna and get rid off you or get right to it.

• This is great advice if you want to live that kind of life. If you eventually want to meet that special girl and start a family then this plan is kinda shit. Depends on your preferences I suppose.

• I agree with what you said but you make it sound too easy. Im 24 and had never much success with women.

• BRO! ITS NEVER EASY BUILDING A GREAT LIFE FOR YOURSELF, BUT ITS DAMN SURE IS WORTH IT!! Trust me!!! Good luck on the future bro. Its gets better.

• Getting beautiful women is already extremely easy if you are hot :P

• i'll need to see proof of this

• It's not"that" easy

• "Marriage destroys men."

You must suck at maintaining relationships, and choosing women that aren't shallow, but yes chasing self-improvement is always optimal.

Self-improvement= better chances at general success= confidence.

• This is true