True or false: When a guy is affectionate, his girlfriend becomes unaffectionate, when a guy is unaffectionate, his girlfriend becomes affectionate?

True or false: When a guy his affectionate, his girlfriend becomes unaffectionate, when a guy is unaffectionate, his girlfriend becomes affectionate

• True
  • False

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a matter of passivity, if the guy sees that the girl is all lovey dovey all the time, is nice to him, shows affection all the time, in a kind of way he is the center of her world, he ll get used to that and enter passive mode, meaning he ll show less affection towards her. That's why you always hear that you should live your life first and be happy with yourself and your friends and then turn to your beloved one, because he ll appreciate you more. Also just give him some space and dont be around him all the time, make him miss you and then he ll chase you. But still this is not true for everyone, so you ll have to figure it out by yourself!

What Girls Said 4

• This is simply not an up or down question. We all have moods and situations that cause us to fluctuate during relationships. The most successful work with it. What I mean is, to sense your partner, and if they are having a bad hair day, help them pick up. They will return the favor when you are down and this is a powerful way to not allow a gradual separation ruin your relationship. We are complicated. We need one another. That's what life is all about. That's why all of us are writing on this forum because we care about each other. Did you ever notice how the forum bullies just slowly disappear. They do because they aren't interested enough to share their heart. There is more to everybody if you just take the time to discover it. (quote from my dad, the wisest and most caring person in the universe).

• It sometimes is true - if she's afraid of losing him. If she isn't then she'll just break up with him.

+ some girls don't work like that (reverse psychology)

If he's not affectionate I don't get more affectionate. I think something's wrong and there's a fight coming...

• I personally think this is true to some extent! I've noticed it out

• Why are they like that? Do they get lazy when they realize they are getting what they want and don't care about putting in the effort to make their BF happy?

• False.
    My bf and I are pretty affectionate. We like to express how much we love each other.

What Guys Said 1