22 y/old guy, 34 y/old woman?

Do you think that age gap is too big? Assuming we get along well etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that's fine. I had a wonderful relationship with a woman that was close to that kind of age gap when I was in my early 20s. We are still good friends.

It will be more difficult though, for sure. There will be a lot of little difficulties that you may not consider. And it could be trickier to consider long term, as a 22 year old guy is pretty long-term-thinking-adverse, in general.

But it most certainly wouldn't hurt to try and see how it works. Every relationship is different, age really doesn't have a very big bearing on compatibility.

What Guys Said 6

• Nope not at all... except the fact that he is shooting high and she is shooting low...

• That's a large age gap. If you like her, go for it.

• He seems to like me a lot - however I am not sure if he knows exactly how old I am? What would you think if you were into a girl and then found out she was that much older?

• If I was attracted to her, I wouldn't mind. Just don't lie to me about it.

• lol :D haha :D if it was 22 yo woman and 34 yo man, it was okay haha :D

• It might be hatd to get pregnent

• My friend 22 his woman 40 her son 23 , her daughter 21 next daughter 16 final daughter 7(children from previous partner) . Been living with each other 2 years and counting.

• Cougar! Cougar! Cougar! Bang that young man. you only live once. make your girl friends jealous haha

What Girls Said 3

• Yes.

But this is just generally speaking. I don't know anyone's specific situation...

• 22 is definitely old enough to decide how old is too old. If you're okay with the age gap then it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks

• it depends on many many things, but in general YES it's too big of an age gap.
    1) you're at completely different stages of your lives
    2) your friends will not get along: they have nothing in common (see 1)
    3) if she wants to get married ever, it's definitely going to be sooner rather than later
    4) if she wants kids, see #3 X50- biological clock and all
    5) your parents (both yours and hers) will almost certainly not approve.

• These are some of the factors that concern me. Specifically 3 & 4. And then what if he decides he is willing to get married and have kids so young. Could I allow him to do that when he is so young?