Im 15 and have never kissed a girl or been in a relationship, help?

Am i normal? I go to an all boys school and my social group don't go out much, so i barely talk to girls at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 15 before I even could talk to guys, and 16 before I got my first kiss.
    You should take some chances, get out there, meet people. I have social anxiety, and extreme low self esteem, therefore i never got out. When I was 15 I changed school, and decided to change, how and who I was. I started to talk to people, and just get out there. Saying yes to things I was dreading to do - but I did it. It helped so much on everything. I wasn't very popular before, didn't have many friends, but all that changed. :)

• Yeah I'm trying to transfer to a co-ed school next year. I also have A LOT of anxiety and am really self conscious too. Thanks :)

What Girls Said 3

• You're still really young for relationships and you have plenty of time to find one. Just give it some time. And yes, you're perfectly normal. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 18, so it's more common than you think.

• You're fine. a lot of guys I know haven't had there first kiss. And I still haven't had my first kiss yet either.

• That's absolutely normal, considering that you don't go out much and your school is only for boys.
    You're young, you still have time.
    I'm older than you and I also never been in a relationship. So, there's no need to worry about.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude I had my first kiss when I was 17 and even then I was lucky enough because there was a transfer student there from the USA with whom we mutually found each other attractive and interesting and that doesn't happen everywhere. You're not late until you're like 23.

• You're normal, especially in an all dudes environment. Don't drop the soap, lol!

Once you get out you'll be able to be awkward with girls to your heart's content.

• actually when i was 15 i even didn't think one they i will be intrested in girls haha :D
    well the time is changed now but don't worry, ur fin :p