Am I a bad person for feeling this way?

I have a boyfriend but I'm falling for someone else

Most Helpful Guy

• No, of course you are not a bad person for feeling something for someone else. You cannot control how that happens. The 'good' or 'bad' part only can be judged on a person's actions. If you pursue the second relationship without telling your boyfriend, then a think a lot of people will put that into the 'bad person' category.

The thing you want to ask yourself is why are you falling for someone else? What is it about that person that appeals to you? Is it that you want them, or that you are finding your bf doesn't treat you the way you want to be treated? Even if you don't go for the 'new' guy, the fact that something seems to be missing from your current relationship, enough to let you feel this way for someone else, could be an indication that something is not right fundamentally, and it could be an early warning sign that you will run into bigger problems later.

What Guys Said 5

• it only seems normal at your age. but you're considered bad in my opinion IF you act on those feelings whilst in a relationship.

• Your not married just dating. Until he ask you to marry him. I see nothing wrong with it. He's not doing something right otherwise this other guy wouldn't have your attention.

• Hey, don't worry, you're normal! You can't control who you're attracted to, if you are falling really hard for this other person you should end your current relationship. No point being in a relationship to someone you're not attracted to :)

• You're a bad person only if you stay in your current relationship while prospecting for new recruits. Break up with your boyfriend.

• The thing is I'm not looking for someone else but we just kinda found each other

• Still irrelevant. You have someone you're "falling for". So the decent thing to do is break up with your boyfriend so you can pursue the 'falling for' guy.

• I have to agree with the opinion owner on this one.. Its the decent thing to do

• Everything can be expected... if you wish find reason to end relationship and go, but maybe he won't be as good as this one you are dating.

What Girls Said 1

• You are not a bad person for feeling that way. It happens a lot out of your control due to natural connection. However, if the chemistry becomes stronger and you are wanting to be with that person more than your current bf break up. Thoughts will cross your mind in a relationship, whats bad is if you act upon them. If you know you want to stay commited then avoid tempting situations around the other guy.