Is my boyfriend disrespecting me or I'm overreacting?

It's a serious relationship and things used to be great, but now that it just became difficult.

On a night out, he talked to a girl a lot, and in the end that girl put her hand into his coat and hold his hand, he let it happened. He said that the girl is attractive and so everything was just natural. But it was very plain, it's different from how it was with me.

And later, he talked to a mutual friend of ours that he has a massive crush on a very sexy girl. Actually I remember he had her picture as his phone background even after we started dating for a month. He changed it into a photo of mine only after his phone was lost and he got a new one. But he still checks out that girl's picture on instragram.

Then he started texting a female friend everyday, even at night and when he is with me. He even flirts with her a lot in front of me. So once he flirted with her in front of me again, and I got very upset so we had a big fight, and after that, he started to be distant, refuses to see me, saying he needs time being alone.

I thought he was enjoying his time alone but he's hanging out with a girl and hiding it from me. One day I called him he got very nervous, and told me he's by himself while he was actually with a girl alone. And I found out that he'd been out with her alone a few times and lied to me he barely had contact with her.

Yesterday I talked to him about this via text, he said he's done nothing wrong and I'm overreacting. He refuses to see me even though I might be pregnant. Later I did a pregnant test it was negative, I felt extremely nervous and upset when I did that test, he just told me he felt sorry that I had to go through this, but he's proud of me, but didn't ask to see me.

I'm not sure, am I being to patty or should I really reconsider this relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• inquisitivemale is right. Why are you letting this guy jerk you around. He apparently doesn't care what you think or feel. There is being friends with people, then there is flirting with people like that. Also if you say hey I dont like that, and he blows it off, that means he isn't at all interested in your opinion and he thinks he is doing you a favor being with you. He is not exactly running around behind your back, but if he is hanging out with other girls and not telling you then that would be the last straw for me. Get rid of this idiot, find someone who wants you.

What Guys Said 5

• Wow, I don't think you need to reconsider the relationship, I think you need to END the relationship. This is not just a case of disrespecting you, he is trying to shift the blame onto you and make you feel like a victim because of his own poor behavior. He is engaging in very classic blame-shifting tactics, and he is very obviously trying to make you feel bad about yourself so that you tolerate his behavior, which is completely unacceptable.

You are not overreacting at all. You are underreacting.

• The real question you should be asking... why are you disrespecting yourself? You know he's disrespecting you and the only reason you're asking this question is because you think so little of yourself and are afraid to take out the trash.

• I know you don't want to hear this but you do not have a relationship. You should thank God that you are not pregnant. You see a man when problems come up.

He does not respect you and place an end to it now. The longer you wait and dream the options the more pain you will put yourself through.

• GET RID OF HIM! He is being a complete ass. Nobody should put up with someone like that. If a guy is with a girl his attention should be on her. It is one thing to be polite and respectful of other people, but he shouldn't be flirting with another girl, let alone hanging out with her especially without you knowing. He has no respect for you. You can do better and after hearing what he's done and what you've been through you deserve someone better. You shouldn't just let him get away with it.

• Dump him! He doesn't deserve you.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you should definitely reconsider him versus your relationship. If he's hangin' around with other girls and not being faithful to you - I think you have the right-away to overreact. I know it may be hard, but it might just be worth it to give up on him. Sorry! Good luck with that!

• not only is he disrespecting you, he's treating you as lower than random girls he flirts with. is this even a question? and he's nervous when you call and he's with a girl? Duh he's cheating and hiding you from the other girl.

• He's a jerk. Leave him.

• Do yourself a favor and leave him before he cheats on you if he already hasn't