Be honest please women?

women do you care about or notice wide shoulders on guys? if a guy dont have them is he less attractive? or does it not matter.

Most Helpful Girl

• Heeey... personally I dont think that makes a guy less attractive from what he mayb yerp girls do lke a man wiv some muscles bt nt really fussed tbh... cuz of u can make a girl smile u have the personality evything is a bonus tbh my perspective hope that helps lol...

• people get this confused with muscle, has nothing to do with muscle, i dot mean muscles just shoulder width, wide shoulders, its bone structure your born with them or you're not

What Girls Said 10

• Do you notice her boobs or a decent butt? Same thing! Broad shoulders can be very attractive but some guys like big boobs and others not as much! It's not worth getting self conscious over :)

• I love broad shoulders, definitely one of the things that attracts me to a guy. I love it when they wear tshirts that are a tight on the shoulders and show them off :)

• They are attractive. But not a deal breaker. If it is for a girl she's probably shallower than a puddle.

• Yes, do notice. However, the important thing is not to judge a book by its cover. If one doesn't take the time to look between the pages, could be missing the opportunity/adventure of a life time. So, though nice to look at, not all that important. Hope this is of some help.

• honestly i love shoulders !!! it's like one of the first things i see , but isn't necessary that way :) it's different from woman to another

• i dont' usually notice unless they're at either end of the spectrum. I don't like huge guys who look like gorillas. i also don't like guys who can't fill out a shirt. in the middle.

• Well I like broad shoulders but it isn't the 1st thing I take note of

• It doesn't really matter what type of shoulders a guy has. He's no less of a man than the next and is still as attractive.

• It doesn't matter, just shoulders..

• Huge sucker for broad shoulders. There's just something about them, especially from the back or when they're hunched over something. I just melt. It's not a deal breaker, but if a guy has them, he is definitely more attractive

What Guys Said 1

• i was wondering when this would come up, its been a while:D girls like wide broad shoulders, for the most part:) have you seen Hugh Jackman in The Wolverine?