Is a first kiss scary?

I've been scared of my first kiss for ages and I dont want to freak out when it happens. Want to knowif it is scary

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's nothing to be scared of, flowemma.

I can understand your feelings of anxiety about it, but here's the thing and I hope this will help. I think you'll find that when it's behind you, you'll wonder why you were so scared in the first place, and this applies to so much more in life. First time you rode a bike without training wheels? Yeah, it's a bit scary, but when you get past it you wonder why it was scary at all.

It's not like guys have a kissing experience detector. We can't just somehow "know" it's her first time. There's no alarm that will sound. Since the guy you decide to grace with a kiss is likely your age, it's possible he's just as inexperienced and maybe even as nervous as you.

So when you grace some lucky guy with your first kiss (and that day is coming, dearheart), just know that if he's into you then he won't mind if it isn't perfect, and you'll wonder why you were scared in the first place.

What Guys Said 5

• No, it's not scary. You may get a case of nerves because you are unsure of what to expect, and will probably get the feeling of a bit of anxiety in your stomach, a bit of butterflies or something, but that is very normal. That will fade incredibly quickly once it happens. If your partner is also very inexperienced with kissing it may be a little more awkward, it may feel a little more weird for a bit longer, but it should still calm down pretty quickly as you figure it out.

• Its only scary if you think about it. If the guy/girl you are kissing has never kissed before then it will be a first for both of you. If your partner is experienced then he/she will probably help you out with the first kiss. Nothing to be scared of. Just go for it and have fun.

• No kissing is natural you dont have to think about it

• Its not scary. Let the movement flows and guides you.

• you don't need to think about this for a long time

What Girls Said 4

• It's not scary but don't get your hopes up for something that just came from a movie. My first kiss was definitely not the greatest but it was what it was, and I don't mean that it was scary but it didn't really meet my expectations.

• I don't know about scary... maybe awkward... you have lots of time... no rush. I think the more you worry about it the more scared you'll be. It will come naturally... sort of.

• Yea its scary! Especially if the jerk tries to tongue you first time around. That happened to me, and I socked him in the jaw :)

• yes, it is. you could lose your tongue when she doesn't know what she's doing.