And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Never. Not my thing

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Three years ago, a man from Egypt found me on Fb and we started a whirl wind romance. After getting to know him and his lovely family better on Yahoo and Skype, I flew off to the magical land of Cairo, where I stayed for 30 days. Returning 3 months later, we then tied the knot in Cairo, where I had stayed for a while longer.
    However, after returning to the states, we had many problems, my fault mostly. I had a sour ball in my mouth from my visit there, and when coming back, I then retaliated in my own right And-----Started cheating on him.
    I took up with a Coptic Christan, whom I had had a year long fling with. It didn't work out, only caused me strife and heartache with my husband afar, and with his family as well, our relationship just added more butter to the grease and the grief.
    No, I have been most unfair, to be quite honest. And with all the problems More so worsening over in the Middle East, I have not returned to him in awhile. But we have managed to Make Up, after many a Break up, and even right now, for he has forgiven me many times over, but Not forgotten, he doesn't trust me 100 percent.
    Great question, thanks for allowing me to relive and be reminded of my errors... xx

0|0
    0|0
  • never, I'm a loyal woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • I go out of my way to make sure I don't, hate cheaters they ruin a whole lot of relationships.
    My uncle cheated on his former wife, our family has more to do with her than we do him now. She's like family.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have never cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have not and will never, but my ex used to think that I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • i cheated 18 times in 2 yrs. 'coz i have lost interest

1|0
    1|1
    • Then fucking break up with who you're dating. Don't cheat. Jeez

• Not physically no. But mentally. Sometimes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never cheated before, no.
    I have been cheated on though... I'd never want to put anyone through that.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Nope never have never will

1|1
    0|0
  • No, i couldn't live with myself if i cheated. I rather just either have a long talk about our problems, or end the relationship.

0|0
    0|0