Would you ever date a guy that use to be a complete nerd?

The guy is now 23, very cool calm and collective, smart very toned and we'll built. He still is really into classic movies, alternative graphic novels, MMA, and the latest tech. He is very good at being social, loves going to bars drinking, and running around town, but prefers being alone too sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yeah I would still date a guy who was a complete nerd back then. I am attracted to nerdy guys too! Actually, what you're describing sounds like a pretty awesome dude ;)

What Girls Said 8

• of course! He actually sounds quite attractive to me haha ;)

• Heck yea i would, reminds me of those movies can't Buy Me Love and Love Dont Cost a Thing. And it reminds me of how Jaleel White used to go from Urkel to Stefan lol

• You sound OK, I'd have to meet you first to assess whether I'd date you though. That's one reason why dating sites are useless for me: it's all about the spark, not even about hobbies or personality.

• Ah, my ex was a nerd. Loved him. Thought he was fine. :) So yeah...

• Yep, I would love to.

• I like nerdy guys!

• yeah. It doesn't matter. Nerds are cute.

• Nerds are better if they're nerds in the right way. Nerds are usually smart and work hard to succeed, that is most certainly not a bad trait in a guy.
    It's only 12 year olds who don't like a smart, hard working man.

What Guys Said 0