I want to ask a girl out I have never spoken to what should I do?

This girl is a grade below me and this is the 1st time i have had a class with her. She sits across the table from me but i dont know what to say because 2 other people sit at my table.

Most Helpful Guy

• you've never spoken to her... you should talk to get to know her first and let her get to know you before asking a girl out on a date.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her out. Believe it or not people still go on dates without texting them for days first haha. I think it's sexy when I guy just gets brave and asks a girl out. If she says no its okay. You have nothing to lose.

What Guys Said 2

• Just ask her out, seriously, it shows confidence and girls love that. Im no GQ looking guy but women respond to confidence! Asking her in front of others shows how confident you are. If you can get her alone thats fine too. Just sit/stand up straight look her in the eyes smile and ask her. Then the first date should always be dinner, NO MOVIES, movies are for maybe the 4th date and after! Dinner is intimate, you and her are focused on each other, nothing else.

• Most importantly be confident, and just be straight forward with her. Simple as that.
    And if she says no, just forget about it and move on.