Is being a nerdy homebody attractive to women?

Im wondering is being a nerdy homebody attractive to women? I am a nerdy homebody and spend most of my time indoors watching tv, playing video games, watching movies, ect. I do get outside from time to time to go fishing, going to the mountains and playing golf. My lifestyle has a lot to do with not having any friends which im ok with because I've always been the loner type. I've had girlfriends in the past where they have gotten me to get out of the house more which i didn't really mind but I've always gone back to my homebody ways because its what I like and most comfortable with. Im also a little shy and won't openly go up to women to talk or flirt with them which is why i haven't had a lot of girlfriends not to mention im not the most attractive guy. Most of the time my lifestyle dosent bother me but I do tend to get a little lonely and sometimes jealous when I see everyone has someone they care about but me. So I ask this mainly towards the women is this attractive to any women? Are there women out there that live similar lifestyles?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I guess there are women who find nerdy homebody men attractive. I think your lifestyle is completely fine. I am a lot like that, except for watching tv, playing video games, watching movies, etc. I read books, mindlessly browse the net (watch movies, listen to podcasts, music, reply emails, etc), study, write, etc. If I go out, I go home, or watch a movie alone, go food shopping alone, etc. I wish there were mountains here, where I live. But here it's all pollution and stuff. I enjoy my life and am comfortable being alone by myself. I usually keep myself busy doing one thing or the other. So yeah, I am sure that there are a lot of introverted women out there. :)

You have much more interesting life than I do. lol. Going to mountains and going fishing. :)

I think introversion in men is attractive. So I don't think you'll have a problem with finding girls. Different people have different preferences. There'll be girls who will like your lifestyle. ^_^

What Girls Said 2

• Dang dude. Aside from golf and spending time in the mountains, you're practically my twin lol

• I think the most important thing is that you are willing to try new things even if it is not your go-to.

Girls will likely be more interested in what you do together than what you do with your own free time as long as you are good company.

What Guys Said 2

• Change your lifestyle, make friends... the things that you do with friends are more fun than doing them alone.

• Most women will see that as boring. Boring is very unattractive to women.