I want a boyfriend. What should I do?

I'm tired of being single now. I really want a partner in life. I'm 20 and am not getting any younger. I'm can be self conscious at times, but most of the time I'm pretty confident. What are your tricks on getting a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• 1) Sit around and look pretty
    2) Abduct a guy
    3) Actively approach guys, get their numbers, initiate conversations, dates, etc.

Those are your options in a nut-shell.

• Stop being on this site, and go out.
    You won't get anywhere by sitting here asking, Good luck ^^

• lol I'm out most of the time. The purpose of this site is asking questions.

• I didn't ask for a boyfriend. I asked about how to get one. I personally get approached many times but I don't see them going anywhere. Hence this question.

• Well, i'm sorry if i said it wrong but i'm just saying that being on this site probably won't help you that much. you'll meet the right guy eventually.
      Again, sorry i didn't mean to come over like that.

• Do you have any male friends you like? Or if you don't like any of them, maybe they know someone they can try to hook you up with?

• Dressing nice, cleverage to show some boob... make up. All this will make you attractive and will value your beauty to max. Also, choosing nice profile pictures. That's all and let buddies notice you, online and offline.

• go to a bar or go on dating web sites or some of your male school friends or your male friends you have now if you have or had any

• I'm 23 and I haven't experienced what everybody my age has mainly because every woman finds me really ugly.

• Aww thats so mean :( nobody should really call anyone ugly.

• It's been going on my whole life.

• If you will change a bit your look (dress, hairstyle) and will look for someone, you will find. Just inspire yourself from google. It is wrong to call ourselved ugly.

• See I'm 22 and still don't have a girlfriend because most girls find me ugly and repulsive

• If you're hot, you shouldn't have any problems.

What Girls Said 1

• I know what i should do. I should quit being so picky lol