Girls: If my girlfriend doesn't smile when I kiss her, is that a bad sign? Please answer this is urgent?

If my girlfriend doesn't smile when I kiss her, is that a bad sign

Please answer

What Girls Said 2

• It depends.. was it a one time deal? If so, don't fret or jump to conclusions she might just be having an off day. If it happens all the time, then she just might not want to be kissing you.

• We have been dating for 1.5 months

• Well that isn't very long.. so she may still be considering whether she wants to continue working on your relationship. But I couldn't tell you for sure because girls are weird.

• Honestly it probably doesn't mean anything. Nobody smiles each abd everyttime they get kissed. Its probably nothing i wouldn't worry about it. Worry when she starts to push u away/ leaving u hanging when you text her/ spending more time with other people (guys). That sort of stuff. Otherwise she's still into u dont worry.

What Guys Said 0