Am I being too forward with a reserved guy?

I wouldn't call him a "shy" guy, but he's definitely more reserved. We have been on two dates, they were three weeks apart. I initiated both, but once I did so he completely took the reigns and planned everything. He followed up with me before the date to confirm everything, give me details etc.. I saw him the day after our last date and said I had fun and we should go out again sometime and he immediately started going through our schedules, but I told him to just give me a call (I didn't want him to feel pressured to plan something right then and there). It has been a few days and he hasn't called. I know he's busy, but I don't know if he is not interested (he is super nice and I don't think he would be good at telling a girl he wasn't interested), or if he is too reserved to be the one who initiates. I am planning to go to this spot that I love to watch the sunset this weekend I would like to invite him to come with me, but is that too forward?

You are all wonderful. Thank you for the responses!!

Most Helpful Guy

• no, thats an awesome thing to do, wish a girl would ask me for something like that lol
    But he needs to work on his flexibility, over organising is never good. could be because of nerves though

What Guys Said 2

• I wish a girl liked me like this. Just ask if he's available go out this weekend.

• Well in this situation, it's better to be forward. To me it sounds like he isn't interested, but I didn't go on the dates, so I couldnt say for sure. You should just ask him if he likes you, I know it's easier said then done.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should ask him if he's genuinely interested or not before putting more effort into him.