Am I being too forward with a reserved guy?

I wouldn't call him a "shy" guy, but he's definitely more reserved. We have been on two dates, they were three weeks apart. I initiated both, but once I did so he completely took the reigns and planned everything. He followed up with me before the date to confirm everything, give me details etc.. I saw him the day after our last date and said I had fun and we should go out again sometime and he immediately started going through our schedules, but I told him to just give me a call (I didn't want him to feel pressured to plan something right then and there). It has been a few days and he hasn't called. I know he's busy, but I don't know if he is not interested (he is super nice and I don't think he would be good at telling a girl he wasn't interested), or if he is too reserved to be the one who initiates. I am planning to go to this spot that I love to watch the sunset this weekend I would like to invite him to come with me, but is that too forward?

Updates:
You are all wonderful. Thank you for the responses!!

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• no, thats an awesome thing to do, wish a girl would ask me for something like that lol
    But he needs to work on his flexibility, over organising is never good. could be because of nerves though

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I wish a girl liked me like this. Just ask if he's available go out this weekend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well in this situation, it's better to be forward. To me it sounds like he isn't interested, but I didn't go on the dates, so I couldnt say for sure. You should just ask him if he likes you, I know it's easier said then done.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should ask him if he's genuinely interested or not before putting more effort into him.

1|0
    0|0