If your SO (significant other) had an imperfection -- a flaw that made them different -- would you still love them?

This is just a passing curiousity. My boyfriend still cares about me even though I'm an introverted stutterer whose voice has sent her into anxiety and selective mutism. And I still care about him, despite the fact he can be so spiteful and rage-filled at times.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stuttering and selective mutism pretty sure I would just feel protective.

Rage issues, it would be hard, it might drive me away I think.

What Guys Said 11

• All people have a flaw. The entire purpose of life is to accept people for who and what they are, now at this moment. If he has a problem, possibly this is his flaw.

• Yes, i would love a girl no matter what flaws she had , even if she had
    disabilities i would still love her no one is perfect

• If you are married and you start finding physical imperfections, you try as hard as you can to not let them hit you.

• I wouldn't care if the love of my life had a flaw. We all do. And I might even like the flaw she has, who knows?

• Nobody is perfect, imperfections help to make us who we are.

• Everyone has flaws.

• Having a mute girlfriend would be a dream come true lol, just kidding.
    But seriously, it depends if I find it annoying.

• Well yeah duh. "Perfection" doesn't exist, and if it did it would be boring.

• It is the imperfection that makes you love them more.. when I was with the girl I like she told me some of the things she thought was wrong with her and I hadn't even noticed them but I ended up falling harder for her because I thought they were the cutest things haha she's my wife now and I couldn't be happier.

• Probably more so
    + stuttering has been linked to higher IQ
    and can be cured these days if desired

• I hope so, because I don't think I will ever find a woman without imperfections, and I certainly have my own imperfections.

What Girls Said 3

• Well I'll put it this way, my ex used to call me a crazy phyco bitch, threaten to burn my house down or break in if things didn't go his way, once threatened to let my dog run into traffic, all because I tried to calmly explain to him that it would be nice if he got a job. I stayed with him - and he was the one to dump me. Yes, I would still love my boyfriend (If I was in your situation), though at the same time I wouldn't put myself through it again, he would either have to change, or I'd be walking away.

• Not everyone is perfect so I think no matter what my significant other flaws maybe, I would still love them. In time, I would think you'd get used to it.

• I'd love them FOR that flaw! ^_~