Text first? or call first?

I just met this girl, who's gorgeous btw, she gave me her number (of course I asked her for it) now my question is Is it ok to call her to start knowing each other? or should I do it by text first? Note that I want the best possible way because I want her feel confortable enough and ask her out eventually.

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously text first! Start talking through text, and get each other to know a bit. Calling would be to direct.

What Girls Said 3

• Text is probably more comfortable/safe if you're nervous or unsure of how she may react, but if you are pretty sure she'll say yes or be comfortable with It, a call would be great

• Call first. Everyone texts. That way you show you have more balls than your competition and she'll think you are different than others, in a positive way.

• t If she thinks I'm being to needy

• it's too son for her to know if she liks me don't you think?

• well, I assumed you've talked for an hour or more before she gave you her number. by then, she should know if she likes you.

• for me, i think i would prefer text.

What Guys Said 2

• Be more assertive, show more maturity and call

• text dude. we don't live in the 90s anymore