Rate me 1-10... just wondering lol?

My personality: Funny, playful, kind, knows the right time to stay calm, has a lot of friends both popular and in the middle, not shy, and I'm confident, both girly girl, and a tomboy mix.

My life: own a farm, show animals, but I still DO smell good and maintained good hygiene.

I look like this

flickr. com/photos/124986878@N06/

Most Helpful Guy

• Under 18 out of 10

• you can give a rating or glance at a girl under 18. just don't ask one on a date and you'll be fine.

What Guys Said 9

• I've seen this once, I think it's the second time you've asked, my elephant brain is sensing it.
    2 out of 5
    your personal info has no crucial Points in it that would make you stick out of the crowd, the only thing not everyone has is a farm but taking care about a farm is exhausting

• Your cute rate you 10 and your cool

• Fix your hair, and you taking the pics at angle, which makes me think your face shape is unaesthetic. I'd give a honest rate of 5.5

• Lmao, no it's not, honestly it's because I like my profile.

• Well I can't give you a accurate rate, without a straight on pic.

• Beautiful. 7/10

• i wish to give u 8

• 6 / 10. Underaged

• 6/10
    Reposting questions is unattractive which makes you seem unsure about who you are and require others opinions to feel happy.

• link won't open.

• Same girl asking same question a couple of weeks ago

What Girls Said 0