Guys and girls, what was your best and worst DATE youve been to and why?

so i was thinking back about my dating history and therw were the good, the bad and the weird guys.

worst first date probably was when me and that guy were sitting on the table and after finishing the guy said that i should pay since he already paid gas to drive there. that was super ridiculous and I wad pretty embarassed of this loser.

best dates i have had with my now fiance. very good manners. to this day he always holds the door open for me, he loves to pay and back then took me to great places. manners are very importent for me when it comes to dating.

what are your best and worst experiences?

Most Helpful Girl

• Worst date: the waiter keeps insisting that he be the one to put my date's napkin in his lap, and then proceeded to tuck it in to his pants. My date didn't mind one bit (um, what?). Also, the waiter kept calling him Boo, and he still didn't mind. Finally, when we got to our destination, he refused to dance with me or make a move. He just sat down and told me to go do what I want. When a group of guys came up and asked why the hell he wasn't dancing and showing off my "fine ass" (their words, not mine), he told them they could, if they wanted.

Best date: actually happened at the airport and was a completely blind date. American Airlines had canceled a bunch of flights in Dallas and offered room and board for the night at the Hilton. On the shuttle over, I met this really cute guy who also had a canceled flight and was getting put up at the Hilton. We talked on the shuttle on the way over to the hotel and after we checked in, he asked me if I would join him for dinner. Since dinner was essentially free (thanks, American!), we ordered a bunch of food and spent the night talking, laughing, joking, and dancing (there was a DJ in there playing some good music). We spent hours in there, and I had an absolute blast. He told me that he'd cover tip, since he couldn't exactly buy me food, and we just hung out for the night until it was time to go to bed (separately, I'm not fast!). Best date I'd ever been on, and I'd never seen him before that day or after (he was military and got orders).

What Guys Said 2

• Well... I am 16 and have been on 2 dates good 1 and bad 1... Sooo... my worst one was when this girl would not stop talking about her ex and would talk about sex... It was very embarrassing because she would just grab my junk and I would say please dont so that... So after that she wanted to go to my house so we went and we watched a movie and kissed the whole time... Then she went to the bathroom and came out naked... I kicked her out and we haven't talked since... That was 2 years ago... My good one was with my girlfriend now... I had asked her to our school dance and she said yes... So after the dance we went to a corner store came out and there was a car wreck right in front of us... So I ran to that car and helped get a baby a 17 year old and a mom out of the car... The next day everyone was all shocked because im a shy guy and dont talk much... But 2 days later me and my girlfriend got together and now have a 2 week old child and hope to get married when I turn 19

• Worst experience for me is when the girl hops in my car looking like she just got out of bed hair all messy

What Girls Said 1

• I had this really hot guy once pursue me when I was 21, I thought he was out of my league he was so good looking but I soon realized when I accepted a breakfast date with him that he had ZERO personality whatsoever. We sat there in silence almost the whole time while we ate and I just wanted to get out of there. After it was done I thanked him and hoped to never talk to him again. He tried calling me for awhile and I just ignored his calls because I felt bad and didn't have the heart to tell him I didn't see it going anywhere. And then one night he saw me out after I stupidly answered my phone and told him I was just staying home. He took the hint after that. That was the most awkward date I had ever been on