Girls: What is your height and what would your ideal height range be for a guy?

Im just curious. I want to know what the ideal height range is based on the girls height. Also be honest please :) Nobody will judge you if you are 4'5 and your ideal guy should be 7'5-7'10. And i know every girl is different so i just wanna see generally how much taller the guy should be.

Is it fair to assume a girl wants a guy to be about 3-6 inches taller than them generally. I have noticed that really short girls around 5' want guys way taller than them but tall girls 6' and over are ok with guys shorter than them. Hmm interesting!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5 ft and I think like any height that's taller then me is good haha in not specific as long as he's taller then me and that included when I wear a heal so probably like 5'6 and up.

• So you are saying generally the guy should be taller than the girl in heels? So at least 4 inches taller?

• Yeah I think so I don't know every girl is different but that's generally what I would look for although height doesn't like deter me from a guy like my bfs barely taller then me when I wear heels but it works

• Thanks for my :)

What Girls Said 27

• I'm 5'3" and my ideal guy is ANYTHING taller than me. But I also like when I have to look up to see his eyes, or kiss. But I also kinda like boys shorter than me, "fun sized" ^.~ I like both but prefer taller :D

• I'm 5'3 and my ideal height for a boy would be between 5'7 and 5'10, someone taller than me but not ridiculously taller than me. However, my boyfriend is actually 6'0, so height doesn't matter very much to me (though it's very frustrating having to stand on things to kiss him without leaning up. On my tiptoes, I can just about kiss his jaw)

• I'm surprised he didn't kneel down out lift you up.

• You should tell him to duck down everytime for a kiss.

• Oh, I often get lifted up! Whenever I see him, I usually get picked up and carried around at least once and he thinks it's funny to pretend to drop me, even if he's just letting me fall down onto the sofa or the bed. He ducks sometimes but then he usually ends up mocking my height. Tall people are so mean :3

• I'm only 5'1 so anyone taller than me is good. In fact based on practicality I would prefer a shorter guy. But unfortunately I don't want my kids (especially a son) to have to deal with the daily struggle of being bullied because of his height. So I'd probably want someone around 5'8 and either under or over depending on the day

• I'm 5'2. I'd like my guy to be at least 5'8

• I'm 5"4 - and I would want a guy that is 5"2 or taller.

• I'm 5'10 and ideally like a guy that's 6'2-6'4, but my fiance is 6'; so it's not exactly set in stone.

• Well I am 6'1" and my ideal height for a guy can be 3 or 4 inches shorter or taller.

• 5'8 or 5'9 and my ideal height is 5'11

• I'm 5'3, and I would date any guy who is my height or taller. I dont really have a maximum, but let's just say dating Yao Ming wouldn't be ideal ;)

• I'm 6'5'' and i suppose my "ideal" guy would be anywhere from 5-6 inches taller or shorter...

• 6'5!!! I dont think i have ever seen a girl that tall yet. Im about 6 foot and im taller than 99% of the women i see everyday.

• I'm 5'4.. I kinda have a thing where I don't date shorter guys so anywhere from 5'7 and up would be idealistc.

• As long as they're taller than me :)

• I'm 5'2" and I would want a guy who's at about a head taller than me. So maybe about 8 or 9 inches taller.

• I'm 160cm tall (which is I guess like 5'4') and my ideal height for a guy is about 185cm, but not over 190cm because than there's too much difference haha :D But I really like tall guys so 185-190cm is the perfect height for me.

• I'm 5'2. My boyfriends like 5'9 and thats perfect for me👍

• Im around 5'8.
    Im always attracted to tall guys (over 6')
    But tbh as long as the guy is taller than me is okay, haha, coz other than physical attraction, confidence and humour is just so much better

• I'm 5'7 and don't really ask for too much. He can be anything starting from 5'5 and up; my then bf was 5'7 and 1/2. What I don't want is a 7 footer; saw one like that at a supermarket and it creeped me out to be honest.

• Overall, I find average framed guys my preference, nothing extremely short but not a hulk either.

• im 5 5 and id like my ideal guy to be 5 10- 6 0

i dont like crazy tall guys because they freak me out, lol, i dont want to feel like their child, plus the taller they are the bigger chance they have a huge penis and huge peniss hurt!!!

• You're the first girl i know that does not like huge penises. Lol

• a big penis is good, but a huge 10 inch is not. thats a lot of pressure to be able to give that a blowjob and i dont have a big slutty vagina lol so it would be very painful

• I'm 5''4 and my ideal is 5''8-5''9 :)

• Im about 5'3. My guy can be 5'8-6'3

• I am 5'9.5.
    My boyfriend is 6'4.
    The taller the better for me!

• I'm 5"3. My boyfriend is almost 6"". He's my ideal guy. :)

• I'm just under 5'5", I personally want a guy at least 2in-6 in taller. Over 6 ft and I feel like a child walking with him.

• I am 172 cm and I would want a guy around 180-185 cm.

• I'm 5'7. An ideal height for a guy for me is about 5'10 to about 6'5 or so.

• i am around 5' or 5'3 and i do not care how tall the boy is

• I'm 5'9" and wouldn't date anyone shorter than 6'. I couldn't even consider anyone the same height

• What if the guy was 5'11.5? Im 5'11.5 but i just go around saying im 6ft tall. Most people think im 6'1-6'2 anyway since im muscular.

What Guys Said 3

• Ok so I'm a guy but this really pisses me off…. I'm 5'10 and I've been rejected by several girls purely and specifically because I'm under 6'0. What's most annoying isn't the fact that there was only 2 inches in it but also one of these girls was 5'1 and two others were 5'3 (I know because it was on a dating website). They say they like tall men which is fair enough... if they are tall themselves but why when they are short would they factor whether or not to date someone purely on whether or not they're over 6 foot. Besides at my height I would be considered tall compared to them, plus I could have lots of other qualities.

It's absolutely ridiculous, it's like me at my height rejecting a really nice 5'2 girl because I don't want a girl taller than 5'0…

Guys don't seem to care about height like girls do. I generally prefer shorter girls to taller girls but personality, facial features and body all come first for me so I don't get why girls are hung up on height so much. I get the impression from these posts that most girls though don't think like this which is reassuring. I would date a girl anywhere from 4'9 - 5'9, which is very reasonable and open, anything below my height basically.

• So you got rejected by the short girls but you are fine with the tall ones? Like the ones that are 5'4-5'8 are fine with your height? I have actually noticed that trend about short girls wanting tall guys. It seems as the girl gets taller her height expectations get lower. Like a 6' girl would be ok dating a 5'8 guy but a 5' girl would not date someone under 6'. Kinda weird right? One thing going for me is that im 5'11.5 so i can just lie and say i am 6 foot and no one will ever know.. except myself and my doctor

• Good question bro. *eats popcorn*

• As a 6ft guy I now after reading these comments do not want a short girl. Seeing as girls are so picky about height. What happens when we have children and he's short because of her short genes and has a problem getting girls. I am now only willing to go 3 inches short than me. Before I did not care however I must put my childs needs 1st when selecting a girl.