Sex on 2nd date? Is that a good thing to start a relationship or he only wants sex?

I met this guy on Tinder. He loves play hockey and I went to watch him play. We only talked less than 30 mins because he needs to prepare for the game. The next day he told me he likes me, he likes tiny girl lol. Then he asked me, what's on my mind when we met. I tell him that I like him physically, I like his big and strong body and I have a dirty thought, he bangs me against the wall lol. Now he said he's sad because the last time we met was really short, if only he knew what was on my mind he would ask me to come home with him. Is this a good thing to start a relationship? Since we obviously will have sex on our 2nd meeting.. Or he only wants sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I had sex the second time I saw him... didn't mean for it to happen but it dis.
    I guess your situation could go both ways.
    Just go fo it since obviously you want to

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't even bother with testing him.

If a guy is this assertive and sexually aggressive, your gut level feeling might make you feel horny and turned on, but you have to remember who he's behaving this way with. It's not "YOU," it's some new girl he doesn't know well yet.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not one of those religious guys who is anti-sex or has anything against sex on the second date. I've done it twice myself. Once with a 23 year old mother of two children, and once with an 18 year old during my senior year in college. Thankfully, I can comment on both situations, because they were both different.

With the 18 year old, I didn't understand why she found me attractive, I wasn't self-aware, I couldn't understand what made a man sexy to a woman, how I could turn a girl on, etc. I lacked confidence, and I felt nervous around her, because I had feelings for her. When we were together, my heart fluttered, and I would hinge on her every smile or word. So, when we were cuddling on date#2 and she pulled her underwear over and reached into my pants to put me inside her, I felt appreciated; I felt respected as a guy, I thought (back then) that she was doing it because she thought that's what I wanted. Either way, it showed me she was comfortable, trusted me, and that she wanted our relationship to move to that level.

With the 23 year old, she just wanted a man in her life to distract her from the stress of being a single mom. She wasn't looking for a husband or a father for her kids, or man-support. She just wanted penis, and being older and more confident and self-aware of myself as a man, I felt good being assertive, taking the lead with her, and being sexually aggressive. But, that sex wasn't "emotional" for me. I felt very "sexual," and it was a nice experience, but I didn't feel more deeply "connected" to her.

Hope that helps.

• Thats not the way to start a relationship, that kind of stuff leads to one night stands, men dont respect women that give it up that fast

• He only wants sex. If a guy really is interested in you and a relationship he would be willing to wait. If he doesn't want to get to know you first then he isn't worth your time.

• well it could mean that he only wants sex
    or this could go into a good relationship
    maybe you should test him, deny his sex request sometimes and see how he reacts

• LOL sounds like a stereotypical athelete. All brawns and no brain.

• Sorry but he only wants sex :/

• Even if he only wants sex whats wrong with that. so do you.

• I know. But the thing is, he's a director in a well-known company. I dont wanna give an impression that he can get whatever he wants just because he is rich.

• you ever thought that maybe spending your entire relationship with someone just trying to make a point about what you are and aren't going to let them do is just a tad bit neurotic and controlling?

• Yep he only wants sex so just go for it if you want of course

• I met my girlfriend of 2.5 years by having sex on the first date. I told her that I wouldn't go anywhere and we had sex... I didn't lie to her...

• oh this give me hope lol thanks

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like BOTH of you are really physically attracted to one another. That's hard when both of you opened up those doors so quickly (not judging it happens so easily! lol). If you think there is a future, having sex early hopefully won't do damage. I think 2nd date is fast, so if you can... try to wait until the third. If it's meant to be the sex won't stop it from happening.

• sounds like he only wants sex