Does Size Matter? Not the kind you are thinking!

I have a question for the guys out there. Does the size of a girl really matter, as in her weight. Can a girl be hot no matter what her size? This coming from a girl with more to love. I also want girls opinions on this too.

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter all that much to me . Personality plays a huge role . That's my main deciding factor . I actually tend to prefer bigger girls because I'm a big guy and I'm afraid that if I hug a thin girl, her spine will snap in half and I'll be hung from the highest tree lol j/k . I really do prefer bigger girls though . There's just about someone for everybody, so don't worry about it .

What Guys Said 6

• Yes. Size matters. Obese means you eat too much and don't get enough exercise. Stick thin means you probably aren't getting enough in your diet to ensure you stay healthy either. If a guy is thinking of choosing you as a partner he wants somebody that is going to be fit and healthy to help look after his children and set them a good example on diet and lifestyle.

Having said that, there is quite a range of sizes that are perfectly fine, and too small is just as bad as too big. If you're within a healthy range according to medical advice then you're actual size is less important and it's going to depend on the guy.

Personally, I don't like a girl to be too thin. Anywhere between a UK sizes 8 and 14 is just fine.

• To be honest, it all depends on the guy. For me personally, I go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week, so being in shape is important to me. So I look for someone who is similar to that. But each guy is different. Some guys like skinny twigs, while some guys like some meat on the bones. But I think it's important to take care of your body.

To me, self confidence is really important. And for the most part, girls that are overweight aren't as confident. There are things that we can't change about ourselves that we just need to accept. For me, there are a cpl things that I can't change, that I have to accept. But there are things that we can change. For me, I had always been a skinny stick. I was tired of it, so I went to the gym, packed on a little weight, and now I'm toned and have an ok body. But it just depends on what you want with yourself.

• There's someone for everyone - some are into hogging - while others want relationships with women that are willing, like they are, to go the extra mile.

• Ummm. Don't know, for me if I'm in love with that girl then size won't matter at all.

• No not really. I mean there is a point but that's to far.

• Yes, it matters a great deal.

HOWEVER, and this is a big HOWEVER, what guys find attractive varies wildly. I myself prefer thick women and skinny chicks turn me off. I think my view is less common than the other way around, but don't give up just because some guys dismiss you right away because of your size.

What Girls Said 2

• No matter what size you are, your confidence level is what will attract the most attention---good and bad attention. If you have really high confidence, more guys will go for you because you seem more comfortable in your skin. If you have a lower confidence level, they may just assume that if you don't love yourself, then how could they love someone else.

• Yes, weight matters a lot. I know a bunch of guys who will be friends with big girls or use them for sex, but they don't want to be seen with them in public.

• I have to disagree that weight matters a lot . At least for the reasons you give . It really just sounds like those guys are a bunch of a-holes . I, personally, would never be ashamed to be seen with someone I like .

• That's cool that you're not judging girls on their weight, but I read your answer and you said that you prefer big girls. I don't think most guys out there do, so that's why I said it matters a lot to most people. I get wayy more attention now that I lost my weight, and I wasn't even that big to begin with.