She said yes to dinner... but!?

So I'm interested in this girl. I texted her to catch up. She asked me how I was and what I had been up too and she said she wanted detail. I said if she wanted detail it would be better in person and she said she agrees. We were going to meet up in the afternoon but I was still busy and she said she was getting tired so we postponed it to the next day. Next day came and when we were going to hang out she said it would be better the next day because she was just off work and was tired. So I asked if she would rather just have dinner with me on Saturday and she said yes. But we don't really text much or she takes a while to text back. But when she texts she always puts happy faces and shows that she enjoys talking to me. I'm just curious if she would be interested in me or just being nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• She could be a phony but play hard to get in the meantime and have excellent secondary plans.

• Yeah that's what I'm doing. Just playing it cool. If dinner goes down then good we can catch up have fun but if it doesn't well then I can always hang out with friends.

• That's really awesome! I wish you guys the best of luck! :D

• commented on the wrong comment but you get the idea lol

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm, there's a possibility. You won't be able to tell really until you guys sit down Saturday night and have dinner. Work is sometimes extremely tiring so I would definitely believe her there.

• Yeah I believe her I was just curious because she said yes to dinner and when we do text she responds happy and seems to like talking to me but we only text for a bit. So I was just curious. We shall see at dinner though.

• Ssooo quick update! I took her to dinner.. nothing big just casual. I was making her laugh and she felt comfortable with me and she started to tell me things that had happened in her past relationship and well we both went through pretty much the same situation so we both felt like we understood each other. When she saw that I paid for her dinner she was like well when can I treat you to dinner and I was well just let me know when ever you want. She responded with I don't know you tell me I see you're always out. I just simply said if you tell me you want to treat me to dinner on a specific day I'll make time for you.. she smiled and said she likes that. Over All I think it went well. Too soon to assume anything but I have a good feeling about things.. I'm meeting with her again today (Sunday) to go visit a mutual friend that just had a baby. Thanks for answering my question and for wanting to know how the day went! Really appreciate it!

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her WHEN she's free to get together for a dinner? Let her set a date and then you only confirm because Probably she's tired because she doesn't feel comfortable for that day or she's not interested at u.

• Well I just said if she would rather just have dinner with me on Saturday since we were both busy during the week and she said yes that that would be perfect

• Ya. Don't over-think whether she's happy or not. Just meet on Saturday to see how it's going. For the texting part, in my opinion I would not text/call her after confirming date until the day of meeting.

• Yeah I was thinking of texting her on Friday just to make sure but probably Saturday morning would be better!.. thanks! Appreciate it!