Am I unattractive? I'm going to post a picture because even though I have a boyfriend I like the attention I get from other men online and in real?

Life. I go to Sarcasm college and even though I have a bf that loves and appreciates me it is not enough. I NEED to be seen as a sexual object, degraded and then complain about it later.

www.funnypica.com/.../...bikini-woman-pictures.jpg

I think that sometimes my curves are too much for men. But I don't want to lose weight and conform to hollywoods ideal image of women. I don't want to be healthy either because what could will it do me to have better health?

What good will it do me to have better health?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• id love to fuck your belly button

• Bring the food and maybe we will talk

• iv got two chineese takt aways ordered and a extra large pizza on the way. this is gna be so hot <3

• You had me at large pizza <3

• I can't tell if this is a sarcastic jab at guys who supposedly "see women as sexual... objects" ( what? ) or at women who " don't want to be healthy either" ...

• Its a jab at women who ask if guys like chubby women then get mad when the guy uses the other word fat and girls who post on here who try to play like they don't want attention

• OMG I think I'm in love!!! I just love a girl with an appetite.!! Is she single?

• Hahaha why would would you even ask this?

What Girls Said 5

• I get that you're taking the piss and everything but she is human too. Its just indecent.

• Lol so fake. The link in the picture says "ugly fat girl bikini"

• I'll say this again... trolling isn't for everyone lol

• you are way too huge lol! Your belly is ma ass tho

• trolling is not for everyone.