Is it bad that I don't give a damn to find a gf, and keep going with prostitutes?

I see everyone there trying their best to find a gf/bf asking questions of the type "i'm 18 and never dated a girl" lol

I'm 23 and i never had a gf, because i don't even try. I don't give a damn about it in fact, since prostitutes exist.

I find all this concept way too romantic of my taste and too "cheesy" to the point that makes me puke. giving flowers, chocolate boxes, dinner with candles only, etc? i'd never ever imagine myself in a situation like that... ewww the thought only makes me sick.

And besides that, i'm too selective in women. I only like tall tomboyish big strong girls as i've stated many times here... and i'm pretty sure that those kind of girls wouldn't like this concept as well lol. But unfortunately those girls aren't that common... most girls are too girly for my taste.

ANybody else feeling the same way?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not wrong. I just worry that some of these women are forced into that kind of job.
    Or do they enjoy their jobs?

If so then that's cool, enjoy your fun.

What Girls Said 6

• You don't need to have a gf :) just a life choice. Live the way you want, you're not hurting anyone.

Hmm... but my only worry is.. If you do change in the future because you really did find the ideal girl you wanted.. someone you actually want to share your life with... the prostitutes may deter her away from you..

But if you don't change then it will be A-okay :)

• It's not bad lol
    That's what you prefer.
    Nothing wrong with it

I could care less about being in a relationship with someone at the moment anyways.
    I've been questioning whether or not that shit's even worth it in the end a lot lately.

• I know so many girls who have friends with benefits or sleep with guys with no intention of being in a relationship with them, so it kinda says a lot that you couldn't find one of these girls and needed to go pay for sex.

• eh? what do you mean? i've never slept with any other prostitute though, because i've not got enough money for a 24 hrs meeting :P

• prostitutes are gross. if you ever do change your mind and all you can say about your past romantic/sexual/dating history is that you paid tons of whores for sex... you're likely to have a problem getting anyone to give you a chance anyway.

• romantic? i'm not romantic... there's no romance in me!!! and don't call them "whores" please. this is insulitng for the girls who do that kind of job. and yeah i'm proud that i've only been with prostitutes... and no i won't let any girl date me, if she wasn't my type.

• when you google "definition of whore":
      whore
      hôr/Submit
      nounderogatory
      1.
      a prostitute.
      verb
      verb: whore; 3rd person present: whores; past tense: whored; past participle: whored; gerund or present participle: whoring
      1.
      (of a woman) work as a prostitute.
      "she spent her life whoring for dangerous men"
      synonyms: work as a prostitute, sell one's body, sell oneself, be on the streets
      "she spent her life whoring"

• You're allowed to prefer that. Romantic stuff isn't for everyone. I think that it might be looked down upon because it's so ingrained into our minds that we need to find someone else. It's a societal thing.

• if you are into prostitutes its all up to you

• i can have all my fetishes with them, i don't know if an ordinary girl would accept

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds fair enough to me, although I don't feel the same way personally - I need true love, not just sex.

• You should stick with whatever makes you happy, but until you have a gf you will meet know

• more and more guys feel that way these days

and lol at the women saying its gross. girls, chances are youve slept with guys that have been with whores. you think theyre gonna tell you? no!

• Whatever floats your boat, bud.
    Hmm... seems more and more guys are bailing out on this 'relationship' stuff. What gives?

• 2|0