How would you feel if a person you asked out said 'no', but then you saw them going on a date with someone who's just like you?

For example: You're a nice, cute nerd and she/he rejects you, but then you see her/him on a date with another nice, cute nerd...

Doesn't mean they're exactly like you, but they seem pretty similar.

Would you doubt your personality's level of attraction?

Just like you: You know this person and you know they're very similar to you tastes wise, personality wise and looks wise.

Most Helpful Girl

• the entire basis of this question is wrong. someone who's just like you? you mean looks like you, talks like you, acts like you, loves all the same things you love, hates all the same things you hate? it's impossible. no one else on earth is "just like" anyone else. you're dismissing every single factor about a person except for three adjectives, "nice" and "cute" "nerdy"

• Just like you: You know this person and you know they're very similar to you tastes wise, personality wise and looks wise.

• still hypothetical apples and oranges.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know where you built it up in your head that just because a person chose no tot go out with you and instead chose another woman that you claim is just like you. Lets be clear the only thin that makes her just like you is a vagina and breasts.

You don't know her personality or likes and dislikes Don't do yourself a dis service by being so Black & White in your thoughts.

• I'd be pissed and would give her both middle fingers and call her a lying no good for nothing hypocrite.

• I'd just keep on walking and I wouldn't have any such thoughts. She has said no to me, so I'm hardly going to take an interest in the person she has said yes to.

• I would be freaking pissed like crazy.

• i'd be pissed off, but then it would make them look like shits, not me lol...

What Girls Said 1

• I'll Go straight ahead to them and say "I see two clowns in front of me!" And I'll walk away :p