Your gag crush?

Who is your GaG crush if you have one? Don't be afraid to go anonymous and tell us. Let the usernames roll!!! :D

I want to thank each and every GaG member for their contribution towards making this thread successful. It wouldn't be fair for my crush not to be mentioned sooo..
My GaG crush is @alexh2293

Have a good day/night GaGers :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 40

What Guys Said 51

• I have one. I can't believe I am saying that as, before hand, I would rather have drown myself than garner a feeling toward someone on the internet in that regard. However, it is what it is and the mind conducts its business as it pleases in many circumstances.

• ... life.
      Can never really predict what tomorrow holds.

• If I was homosexual the choice would be clear as @JustinCaseUDontKnow is simply as flawless as they come. How the women on this site aren't just throwing themselves at him is beyond me. I have to admit there were a few times I was about to quit my job, sell all my property, have a sex change, and make my move on him... he just... wow... I can't put it into words fellas. I think... sigh... what has this man done to me!

On a serious note, yes @asker, I agree, you're right.

• Oh, and before someone asks, I am as straight as they come and was being silly.

• Well... You managed to turn this into a dating spot eh? :) I don't really crush on anyone, I mean, It's just a bad idea, I usually go and talk to people if I like them or if they come and talk to me, then its cool with me too, But its just that the idea of being a secret admirer is just so stupid, If you really think that you deserve that person then why not just shed all that shyness and let it go? ^.^ Give them a mighty hug, sing to them lol, Do something with them that you love, If they don't seem interested then they are not just the type for you and crushes are mostly a kind of a one way street only so I don't bother with all that shyness and stuttering hi's or stuff. I'd rather go sing to her or something crazy xD.

• Lol in my defence I had no intention of this becoming a chatroom. I just wanted to connect a few people and help them confess their inner feelings. I found a really amazing girl although this is not a dating site lol. And thought everyone might have a chance with someone :p..

• Well, They certainly do :)

• Another one? I don't have a crush on anyone on here.

Nobody likes me on here. There's just a few who tolerate me.

• I have none really, I mean, I haven't been on this site for that long, nor do I have any of the random social skills to talk to someone on here myself. I don't think I would be having someone crushing on me either.
    And I don't have a profile picture of myself either, so it's not like people would go look at my profile how I really look like, even though I have a picture of myself on my profile itself.

Anyway. I do like some people on here, but I am not crushing on them or even talking to them besides giving me an opinion on their post. Lol.

• if I were to have a crush on someone on GaG it probably be @Sparrow24

• Thanks, haha!

• I don't know if its because you're a masta or the various answers you've given on my questions. Maybe both all I know there's a little crush there

• <-----------------------
    ^ for mobile devices

• @Harakiri

she's a very smart, very funny, and she's pretty. But she's also pretty genuine and a good listener. There also seems to be some trust issues that I hope I can get by.

• Definitely @thenewclassic

• I have a feeling that most people here who actually know my name are in a love-hate relation with me already, so any crush would be meaningless, not to mention I'm already taken, and the only form of communication here is text which is somewhat insufficient.

But I'm pretty sure @cipher42 is secretly admired by many, and then their concepts are saddened by the "under 18" tag. :P
    @SandPlanet and @LastGirlScout have good chances too with many, I'm certain.

• Well... I... thank you! Very flattering :)

• @SandPlanet @LastGirlScout I am not being sarcastic, I just assume that most people have at least one reason after at least one of comments to hold a grudge against me in some way or another. I don't really keep track of the people who keep track of the fact that they disagree with me in some way or another, and some people take it VERY seriously :D

• I was referring to your second paragraph. ;)

• For me it's primarily a practical matter. First i am way too old to be 'crushing' on anyone, especially on GAG.

And then there are just so many logistics involved in fucking my monitor.

• That first part made me chuckle. True.

• You're doing it all wrong, it's the tower not the monitor... just tease open that disc tray and give it some RAM.

• Using my hard drive, i assume?

• I don't have a crush on anyone, but there's a couple girls I think are too attractive to be here. Unless they're catfish...

• @misscoffeehead

• your mum is

• @playdates I think she's attractive. funny answering my sexual question
    that's why im following her
    have a nice day yo fellow GaGs

• Umm... i had two, one was @psychotictreehugger and the other @arabianpwincess , but have got disconnected with them. Umm... i also had some feelings for @misscoffeehead (thought we really clicked) but then she didn't reply to one of my comments so i got turned off. No crush at the moment.

• Don't let it put you off man. Maybe she forgot. Did you try private messages?

• @ArabianPwincess197 see there you go stubborn. I even mentioned you (bit not correctlysorry)

• u said several guys were mentioning me - I can't see anyone who did o. O

• I have a crush on myself. Does that count?

• Not if it was initiated through masturbation

• Don't invalidate my crush because of a silly technicality.

• So many good women here.. I would have to go with @TheNewClassic but seeing all the attention she's getting... i dono man.

• That Aristotle guy

• Mine is @Sparrow24

• Don't have one, partly because I haven't been on here in several months, so almost everyone seems new.

• @Wondorous her sceptical, cantankerous soul, gets me going!

• @pennyroyaltea

A very new member :)

• I find that girl extremely cute and sexy
    @arroxal

• Wouldn't you like to know! Keeping it a mystery is so much more interesting! :D

• That one girl with the large breasts ^^

• As funny as it may sound but it all goes down to ma luver @chocolateismylover - *Hands&Hats down*

• Threes a lot of cute girls on here, but I don't have any crushes on them.

• Cross my Heart dammit! , my ultimate crush is @Sparrow24
    She is hard to get with strong personality. She hated me that's why my milestone plan is to be her friends. :)

• @sparrow24 man have have a crush on her too! Saw her prof and a couple of opinions and fell for her lol!!!

• @thegreatone7
      and you are? Saw her proof? why should i follow your suggestions? please dont give me orders.
      It's up to me dude, either to show my proof that i like her or not.

• I wish a girl had a crush on me here so I can make her day :)

• I have some

• More from Guys
    21