Anybody know of a dating site that is for finding a thin only girlfriend?

There are a lot of dating sites to find big & curvy girls, bur haven't been able to find 1 for dating petite thin girls.
Im not shallow, i just prefer thin women, dont judge me, your not God, some men prefer curvy women
If your thin and posibly interested:Look me up on facebook... Gerald Westmoland

1|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• no I don't think so. but different websites DO give u the option to narrow you search. like u can choose a specific body type preference. I think match. com, christianmingle and other sites like those let u narrow ur search. just make sure u are not being too picky about everything else. if u are looking for a black haired blue eyed thin megan fox lookalike that doesn't smoke or drink and has no kids and has specific religious beleifs then u probably won't find someone. be more open to meeting new people...

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't like a man just go for body type or looks. Cause this evening I have a terrible date this guy didn't bring me movie or dinner, meet up with him he gave 7 eleven muffins and chocolates.. Which are cheap cakes.. He kiss me then so sudden tell me I'm not in relationship, I was sad. Felt I wan to walk off but I his lucky I give him face. Now his not answering me.. I hate it wen this happen. No body is prefect, I am fed up dated many guys maybe like 9 guys alrdy I still no hope cus they are choosy.

0|0
    0|0
  • have you try pof. com?

0|1
    0|0
  • What in the world? There is such a website out there? Hum I don't know good luck though, like you said not to judge you but I don't know figure it out?

0|0
    0|0
  • dont know any dating websites but i am sure there r some in real life...

so u like thin girls with no boobs and no booty?

0|0
    0|0
  • ew, old single creep looking for a hook up..

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a white old man. It's normal.
    If you like pounding sticks from behind that's your prerogative.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• I don't use dating sites, but know people who've dated plenty of thin women from them. You might find more on a paid vs. free site. But there's going to be a bias towards overweight women on most sites because overweight women are more likely to be single.

Pretty slim women are in demand, so be prepared to compete with a ton of other men.

0|1
    0|0
  • Try 'seekingarrangement'...

You'll find out if you're' worthy of what you're seeking.

0|1
    0|0
  • any such website would have about four billion men, and zero women. just sayin :-/

0|0
    0|0