Good places to meet girls?

What are good places to meet girls. I'm at Uni and I don't really like anyone there in a romantic senses and was just wondering if anyone had any ideas.

Most Helpful Girl

• All the student bars, house parties, coffee shops, uni library, friends of friends. It's a good idea to make friends with girls for that last one, once you have a couple girl friends, you'll meet more females.
    Wherever there are students, there are single girls amongst them haha

What Girls Said 5

• Haha I'd say a party is your best shot but not everybody wants to meet someone that way. I'd say class, try talking to someone, study group, a coffe shop or the mall. Maybe tell some common friends you're interested in meeting someone? They will have someone for sure! A gym is also a good idea. And a library. Really, if you look you'll find. It's not like there aren't students everywhere! And good luck!

• Homeless shelter.

• school for me.

• Parks, Class, Mall, fast food place..

• fitness center, library, clubs (bad idea), farmers market, amusement park, an actual park,

What Guys Said 3

• ... Walmart

• Frat parties? But hardly invite dudes. Maybe if any of your, friend is in it.

Or if online. Craiglist baha

• What's a frat party? Never heard of that term before.

• Brother bonddd in brotherhood following Greek life and banging chicks. Duh ha

• Ah, well that sounds like a laugh, I'll look out for them, thanks :)

• Clubs and groups? classes?

• No-one in my classes I like. I could join a group.