Just Don't Care Anymore? Is This Normal?

Since I have never made it to first base with a woman, it used to frustrate me to no end. I used to go out a lot trying to meet women and trying to get laid... but I would get shrugged off like I was nothing.

Lately, I've been really busy with my own business that I am starting. But I just feel like I have not been putting any effort into talking and meeting women lately.

When I pass women now, I don't even look at them. When they are around me, I just tune them out. When my friends go out with me and they see cute girls and talk to them, I just stand back and focus on myself.

I actually didn't realize this until my friend brought it to my attention lately.

What's going on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• many men feel the same way these days. nothing wrong with that.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You're fed up. I do it sometimes as well; key word is sometimes. It's normal.

feels bro.

• You are focused in your business, which (if successful) will get you laid. Congrats.