Ideas for a first date? (Read description first)?

So there's girl I met online, and we have been getting closer and closer each day. She lives 30 minutes from my house and we have decided to meet up one day. At this point in the relationship (I guess that's the word you would use) we already agreed it would be a date. Like a three hour time where it would just be the two of us and all. And there are a few ideas I've had for what to do during that time, but I don't have a big plan. And she keeps saying "whatever" and that she doesn't really care. So far all we've planned is to like hang out around the park. Which is fun, but I want to do as much as we can possibly do in this time. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say get ice cream or froyo and take a walk along somewhere with a great view (of the moon, stars or waterbody) I wouldn't say dinner cause I wouldn't want you to see how I eat on the first date maybe that's just me. Somewhere quite where you can talk

What Girls Said 1

• If you're already committed to spending 3 hours together, I would say getting lunch or dinner would be good. If not, the other person's idea of ice cream is good too. You don't want to do anything too active, it's all about being able to talk and gettin to know each other on the first date =)

What Guys Said 1

• Dinner and a walk in the park. You don't want to do anything that takes the attention away from each other, movies and stuff are like 4th date. You want to be attentive to each other and be focused on her, girls respnd to that.