Are their any girls on POF who are looking for a relationship?

I'm curious cause all these girls want to do is talk and talk and talk, but as soon as you mention meeting up or taking them on a date you forget about it. You won't ever hear from them again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course there are! Plenty of girls want relationships through online dating, just not all of them (maybe half). Also you have to consider that if a girl is average looking or above she gets flooded with messages from guys and can't spend time meeting all of them! Also, a lot of girls (including me when I first started online dating) are shy, so we want to feel like we somewhat know a person before we meet in real life. My best advice would be to keep talking to them, try to keep the conversations interesting, and don't take it personally if they don't want to meet you in real life; because in the end, it's probably more about timing then about you as a person.

What Girls Said 3

• Some women like to talk on dating sites before they meet up. They want to get comfortable with you and make sure that you won't chop them into pieces or chain them up in the cellar.

Online dating has put many women in danger. There's always some news story about a woman getting murdered, raped, or kidnapped after meeting some guy on the internet.

Be patient with some of these people. And remember there are also a SHIT TON of catfishes in online dating. Every woman you talk to, probably isn't even a woman.

• Idk, but I don't trust dating sites. Maybe they are lonely and just want someone to talk to

• Yea.. It's sucks right? Happen to my 1st guy and 2nd guy I dated both never contacted me. I also dun mine the guy quite big size n tall, some also making excuse say busy but they actually they not interested. This people not good.. Makes me sad n hurt when first date did kiss n hugging cause u may think they like u then the next knock out alrdy really sucks! Immature freaks!

What Guys Said 1

• They talk? I was on that site 3 or 4 years ago and for 2 months, I kept messaging different girls on and on yet not one girl messaged me back saying hi and what not. After that I just gave up.