Why Do Women Seem More Open To?

Serious question. When I talk to girls who do a quite a bit of travelling, they always tell me about how much sex they have with foreigners from other countries.

Yet, they are less receptive of having sex with men they meet here.

Why are women suddenly more sexual when they travel to different countries?

Most Helpful Girl

• What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

What Girls Said 6

• I want to fuck a guy from every continent. Foreign guys are sexy, Their accents/culture is always different/exciting.

I've never been with a guy outside of my race, but I am ITCHING to try some new flavors!

• It is only about short time adventure. girl is accustomed to see same type of appearance of her country, she finds someone different, with other signs in his appearance. also girls are more free and bold with boy in the country where noone knows her

• well, sleeping with a foreign guy is a one life time experience, you gotta seize the moment. They are exotic, fun, different! You are never gonna see him again, better make some good memories.

• Where is 'here'?

• It's easier to live in the moment when it all So new. Explore it to the fullest.

• no strings attached

What Guys Said 0