Missing someone that's away at college. What can I do to not worry?

Okay, well I've been dating my boyfriend for almost a year and a half. And he went away to college about 4 days ago and I already miss him and constantly worry about him and what he's up to. I trust him completely but I worry about everything. I try to keep my mind of it but it's just hard. He keeps me in the dark and doesn't tell me much because he knows I worry a lot. I just want to know what can I do to not worry. And how long it takes a boyfriend to miss his girlfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry first of all. Give it some time, you will feel ok. It can be hard, but try to keep your focus on something, distract yourself. Don't worry if he will miss you or not and when. He will if he has feelings for you. You just try to keep your attention on something and be patient. Things will work out. All the best!

What Girls Said 0