College girls and experienced guys, do you think college is a good place to meet girls?

I don't just mean hookups, like dates and stuff

Most Helpful Guy

• It is, largely because you're in an environment where you're basically forced to meet and interact with people you don't know. You're also sharing a common experience, so you have easy conversation starters (e. g. "where are you from, what classes are you taking, what do you want to do?") and it can be pretty easy to relate to one another. Most people are going to be on similar levels intellectually as well, which makes connecting with someone much better. Outside of the academic environment, you have to put in a lot more effort to meet new people. Granted, you may have coworkers (though it's generally not a good idea to date them) and with whom you interact socially, and they may introduce you to friends of theirs, but if that's not the case, or if you find yourself in a job where you are an outlier (e. g. you are 10 years younger than the next youngest person) that is probably a difficult proposal.

That being said, college is also a time when a lot of people are not necessarily looking to have serious relationships or to tie themselves down with anyone. When I was in college eight years ago, hookups happened, but it was much more common for people to go on dates and get involved in relationships. My girlfriend, who is five years younger, had a completely different experience. I don't know if that was just a difference between our schools or a shifting culture. Regardless, though it may seem like everyone only wants to hook up, there will always be people who get tired of that and are looking for something more serious and permanent. When they do, they will be in an ideal place to find someone with similar goals.

• Most girls girls look very serious and busy tho or at least they act that way, it's like they don't want be approached !! That puts a lot of pressure on guys !!!

• Thanks man !!! I'm a bit shy, but I'll try.

• Excellent! Just be genuine and funny and it will open up a lot of doors.

What Girls Said 1

• Um yes. Because you're with people that have the same interests as you, as well as most of them are your age

• How would you like to be approached in college?

• One time a guy walked up, and said a really hilariously cheesy pick up line, then asked if we could hang out and do something sometime. And I couldn't say no :)

What Guys Said 4

• It's not just a "good" place to meet girls but is, easily the best place, hands down not even close.

• Well give me some advice on how to do it too!! Most girls seem very busy and uninterested !!!

• Thanks bro, I appreciate it.

• Anytime.

• Yes, as long as your in the right places. Bars are not a place for that. I met many women in college and hooking up is not worth it. Sex is not all its cracked up to be, sex with someone you care about, now that is the best.

• Any advice on how to do it?

• Just be confident, girls love that. I am a confident person and when I was in college there were these twins, I went up to one before class in front of everyone and asked her out while she was sitting right next to her twin. I just looked her is the eye and asked her out to dinner, she said yes and smiled. Then messaged me on Facebook later that she already had a boyfriend and was flattered and didn't know what to say, she thought i was really nice and cute. Obviously I did not know she had a boyfriend but it goes to show that women appreciate and are attracted to confident men.

• It is a good place to meet girls, If you see that they share similar interests (probably through a similar class) take the chance and talk to them,

• Not really. I just graduated college without meeting any meaningful women. The ones that I thought were cool would always tell me they were busy 24/7 or they would make me text all the time.

Face it, bro... women are a waste of time these days.

Focus on personal growth and financial growth and then they will flock to you like birds.