How can I get a gf when I'm super shy?

I've never approached a woman and i dont know what to say. Im afraid I'll be bothering them

Most Helpful Girl

• It is no secret that women like men who are free, bold. first of all, you should feel confident, rely on me, be confident and u will be surprised how life changed for you. try to be natural, relax, get free of bad emotions and fear that you are bothering someone. women always enjoy men's attention if it is not exaggerated. wish you success, also, when you approach woman, imagine, that you are last man on earth :)) if you act like this you will guess that problems dont exist anymore. remember, there is only one ''you'' in the world.
    I hope this will help you. wish you success

What Girls Said 2

• Say a simple Hi! You'll admittedly capture a women's attention! She'll probably say Hi back and if she does say I think you look beautiful and the conversation should simply sooth along from there! You'll probably make her day! Trust me by saying a simple Hi it won't bother us. :) Make sure to take a deep breath in and breathe out it will calm you and don't think about the situation and what your going to say to much because you'll get tongue tied! :)

• Thanks for your help

• Thanks again.. Very helpful advice

• You're welcome, anytime :)

• Thats not true. You won't be. I was and kinda still am the shiest girl around. You can start by smiling and making small talk or when someone talks to you don't be awkward. Also I find that talking to people on Facebook or something and texting its way easier.

• I tried the online dating thing. They all say im unattractive

What Guys Said 2

• Whenever you talk with a female, open with your being shy. Many will think that's charming and cute. Then they won't be put off if you seem tongue-tied later.

• Good idea.. Thanks man

• I disagree. Sure it will turn off SOME, but what chance would he have with those? ANYWAY.

A lot will find it cute, you'll see!

• @martyfellow and me saying im shy is just being myself

• Get super rich.