What did he mean? When he said I was too good for him?

When he said I was too good for him? I had no reply to that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your reply should have been a mighty hug and then the soldering eye stare into his eyes and then telling him that he's one of the best thing to happen to you, You can still do it, you know? Go to his place unexpectedly and do this, I just don't get why adults stop doing this when they... well.. become older. Guys like that so much as much as they'd like to hide the fact. He's just a little emasculated by his friends and must probably hear all the time that you could do much better from his friends, He needs the hug and the soldering eyes and some kisses, Good Luck and oh, I think that he means something to you because well... you bothered to post a question for it hehe. Hope it helps :) And please... My age has nothing to do with this answer (just saying).

What Guys Said 3

• He might either be sarcastic or he may be telling you that he is not interested in dating you because you are literally out of his league. It could be that you are smarter than him, better looking, or a wide variety of things. You should also keep in mind that if he says you are too good for him, it could also be his way of flirting and complimenting you. But if you look back and you are actually indeed better than him in a lot of things whether it be academics, sports, popularity, looks, and things like that, he may actually mean that. If you find that he actually means it bring up things that he is good at and make him feel like you are both on equal terms, guys have pride too, if a guy was to have a girlfriend whose worlds apart in academics, sports and looks, they can't help but feel inferior to their girlfriend. Best of luck! :)

• Depends on the context. It could be sarcastic meaning that you act as though you're at a higher standard than him giving you his all

• Doesn't deserve you

What Girls Said 0