How can I [24 M] attract and approach younger [16-18] girls?

What do I need to do? How should I act, how should I look? I know I need to shave, get a young dude haircut. But what to wear, what to younger guys wear? I'm quite big and muscular, 6'1 210lbs, so I think that could be intimidating to girls. How to turn that to my advantage if possible?
How exactly should I approach that girl? Act as if I'm younger or as a mature man? How direct should I be? Should I tell my age?
And thirdly, how to tell which girl has little experience? I myself am a kisless virgin.

P. S.
16 is legal where I live

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not a very nice human being are you? You're after young girls because women your age are disgusting used up sluts? Jesus christ I hope those young girls see you for what you really are: A creepy, letcherous guy who can't connect with women of his own age so has to seek out young girls with little experience. You are a jail sentence waiting to happen.

• I fully agree with you. His comment about girls being ugly and/or used up was way over the line of decency.

• My point is that there are virgin women of all ages who aren't "ugly," but if that's your main reason for wanting to date them, then honestly you don't deserve them.

• I don't think he deserves any woman until he sorts his attitude out, they certainly don't deserve an asswipe like him hitting on them. His comment was out of order, but it shows us his true nature at least.

What Girls Said 16

• You're an adult, I suggest you try swimming in the big pool and steer clear of the wading pool. Why on earth would you want to date a child?

• Well considering they're young and impressionable it shouldn't be difficult. Congrats, you're a predator. I'd go to a gym and get super jacked because if that were my child you'd be in for the ass kicking of your life.

• I'm quite big already, and get bigger every week.

• Oh god that reminded me of when I tried to date a 23 year old, while I was 16. Not a good idea. lol Ok, may I ask, why not go for girls over 18? Not trying to be mean, just curious.

• No good looking virgins in that age group.

• I'm sure you can still find a virgin girl over 18, there still exist, plus if she isn't, doesn't mean it's bad, she could teach you stuff. If you keep searching for girls 16-18, chances are it won't work and you'll end up sad and still alone. Because it depends if the girls would go for older guys and plus, from my experience, there can really be a difference when it comes to what you both want out of life. It's still an age gap that matters and you may find out you don't have many things in common. of course, it isn't everyone's case, but still...

• Well I have nothing in common with girls my age. They want relationship and family, I don't.

• I'd advice to look for someone who is near your age and will understand you better bc some youngsters aren't really committed to start something that's real or something you want to be serious.

• Are you a virgin?

Why do you want a virgin who is THAT young?

And YES tell them your age, sicko.

• BEcause only at that age virgins are good looking and not religious.

• Sarcasm alert: Women turn into ugly religious people at 19, I didn't know that. This guy needs to have his balls cut off. He has absolutely no respect for women. I'm understanding why he's still a virgin.

• Could not agree more with you Turtle! This guy seems so nasty and creepy, pedophile.

• Take this from a girl in that age group, depending on the girl, some may get creeped out, especially if she's like 16, 17. Maybe 18. If anything 19 or older would be better for you to get with because you'll have a easier chance. And she may even be more mature and accepting of your age, so you'll be able to tell her. if you're a decent looking guy who takes care of himself and is mature but knows how to have fun and can take well care of her, she'll probably go out with you and end up having a relationship with you. Plus, a highschool girl really doesn't wanna look for a commitment like you may want.

• I don't want any commitment. Why the hell would I want that shit if I'm a virgin

• I didn't say you would want one? I said you may, not knowing if you would or not. And that 16 year old you're looking to get may see it as one because you're older than her by 8 years. But regardless, everything else I said explains why you should go for a 19 year old and not younger. 😒✋

• You should show her yourself as experienced and attractive man. girls in this age like men who can help them, teach them something. so be confident and try to do your best. also dont forget norms of moral, while having relationship with her :))

• be immature.

why do you want to date teenage girls? why not someone 18 and up?

• That's not a good idea you know. Date someone who's a virgin within your own age range.

• There's nothing you can do, certain girls just have certain preferences and I'm pretty sure some would be scared to even date up to that age because of the huge age difference.
    Me and my friends usually go only to 4 years. And also most of the girls in my school, too. Good luck though. Every girl has their own thing, just don't be immature and be mysterious but NOT creepy.

• Ew You need to grow up and stop trying to date little kids...

• 16 is legal, but not LEGAL legal. Legal to give consent does NOT mean a legal adult. Her parents could press charges if they want. Stick to legal adults.

• No they can't.

• 16 is legal in my state. BUT parents still have the right to press charges.

• Especially since the age difference is so great.

• Statutory Rape.

• Just look for a mature girl or go get a job at a school.

• This has to be a troll question. First of all I believe it's illegal. Secondly why do you want to get with children, that's just sick?

• Because I'm a virgin. I don't want a non-virgin.

• So men are virgins into there 20's but not women? So you think all women are sluts who lose it between 16 and 18. You have to find a child that can't handle all the emotions and responsibility that go with sex. Get some self confidence and go find someone your own age. Don't go preying on little girls who can't emotionally handle a 24 year old. Its the same thing as picking on someone your own size, your like a bully that wants to hurt a girl and ruin her first time so you can have a virgin. YOU ARE DISGUSTING!

• Honestly I wouldn't suggest going for women that age, why don't you just date other 20 year olds?

• Disgusting used up sluts or ugly,

• There are women your age who haven't had sex, I myself am 29 & I'm still a virgin. Just find the right girl.

• But I doubt they are good looking and not religious.

What Guys Said 6

• In my opinion, as much as it's legal where you live, stay in the 18+ range, 16 is too young.

As for the rest of your questions i'll answer as best as I can. Im gonna break them up a bit and I'm sorry in advance for such a long post.

1. Look or someone a little closer to your age range,
    Here's a little equation to help with that, your results are below the equation.

(AGE / 2) + 7 = MIN (AGE - 7) x 2 = MAX
    MIN = 19 MAX = 34

2. Be yourself, don't pretend to be something you're not.

3. You should be clean shaven or style it how you like. Keep your facial hair neat.

4. Get a haircut that goes best with how you look already, you could ask your barber or hair stylist. Don't stray too far off the beaten path. Its not like you can regrow the hair immediately if you don't like it.

5. Be as welcoming as possible, be a warm person around them and most people in general if you're worried about your stature being intimidating, A simple smile can help anytime.

6. Approach someone you're interested in, be CONFIDENT, you will not get a positive response 100% of the time but be simple about it. Strike up a conversation, ask her to go for a coffee if you like her, keep in simple.

7 & 8. (Im gonna throw these two together) Do not lie about your age, don't be misleading about yourself because if it becomes serious you're just making trouble for yourself. Try to be mature but not too much, act like you normally do, just be yourself.

9. I can't tell you how to know how experienced a girl is because I personally have now clue how to determine that except by blatantly asking her how much she's dated. I actually just realized that I answered my own question there. SO if you wanna find out if she's experienced or not try asking on a first or second date if she's had any experience or not. Do NOT lie about your experiences because if she knows what she's doing, she know when you're lying to her.

Good luck in the dating world my friend.

• If I go for 19+ I won't find any inexperienced ones.

• I'm sorry, but if your that picky about it, you're gonna be searching for a long time.

• @NZDSTR I hope he does too

• By starting a conversation first and being yourself, without trying to show anything (advertising yourself or how you say in English). Just do normal things, like knowing yourselves, asking for number, asking for date, so here you go. I'm sure you will find some. It's shit to be immature and wear outfit that is not your preference just to win something, it is shit to try being someone else that is not you. Who likes you, will like you the way you are. It will take sometime find a girl you like, but have fun talking to some more of them.

Go for 18+ trust me!

• I don't care if it's legal, they're too young for you, bro.

• Hang outside a schoolyeard some schoolgirl might notice you

• 18+ bro!

You're 24... do you even remember how to trigonometry?

• bro 18+ man straight up