So guys in their late twenties like it when girls tell them they like them?

I'm pretty sure the guy I like could like back. I want to tell him my feelings for him. Do young guys like it when girls tell them they like him?

I've know him for two years and we hug each other a lot and today he let me kiss him on the cheek twice and before we said goodbye he lowered his face a bit so I can kiss his cheek. He also gives me forehead kisses
Going to try it on Monday. Will let you know how I go!

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course we do. That said you don't have to be like "I am over the moon for you" but you can just say hey wanna go on a date next Thursday, grab a drink or something?

• II also want to ask him if he had feelings for me... but I'm also afraid I'd lose a friend too

• How long have you known each other, and in what context?

What Guys Said 6

• i need to know what EXACTLY do they like...

• Yes. Go ahead.

• Of course! This shows confidence, and reinforces potential interest in the individual, all a BIG plus, and turn on!

• One would hope that a guy in their late twenties would be mature enough to respect a woman for coming forth and revealing her feelings for him.

I would be flattered if a girl revealed her feelings to me in person. It takes guts to put yourself in the 'firing line' so it is worthy of respect, even if the feelings are not mutual.

• It can turn me on if a girl genunly tells me she loves me !!!
    Specially during sex !!!

• Absolutely, yes!

What Girls Said 0