Guys, do you think height is too important in a relationship?

Also i like tall men, they like me too, but despite that i have complex of height.. would you date girl Who is 5.4 ft?

Also if this girl is attractive... would you want to long term relationship with her

Most Helpful Guy

• Height means absolutely nothing to me when it comes to attraction. Some of the most beautiful women I've seen have been 4 ft 11in to 6 ft tall. Now does it make me feel a little awkward if the girl is taller than me, kinda... yeah. But its not that important.

But whether she is shorter than me by a foot or the same height as me all that matters is if I am physically attracted to her 5.4 ft is fine for most men regardless of their own height.

What Guys Said 5

• Not for everybody, but just as much as you like tall guys, the guys you're with may like better some girl a bit taller for the long term.

• girls care more about height than guys do. You're 5'4 and you only date tall me. I'm 5'5 and I'd date you, but you would reject me because im not tall, even though im taller than you are. So yeah. Heightism is something i think is more practiced amongst women in dating than men

• If i liked your personality i wouldn't mind about height

• Rigid. i am sure theyll compromise if they find out you interesting and if they really like you

• well that hasn't happened to me ever, but we'll see!

• The question appears to be, would I date a girl who is 5ft4?
    Answer- Yes

• i think yes

• Do YOU think height of a guy is important? Would You Date a guy 5ft2?

• I like men taller than me, but who knows, if i liked his personality

• Why do you think so? it is all about his personality. you know if he is attractive and interesting, if he could to attract you, girl may forget whole world for him

• Women lay too much emphasis on man height. Thats why i say that. Two things are huge issues... lot of male body hair and short male.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 5'4 and many tall guys show interest in me :) I have a friend who is barely 5 foot and she's dating my other friend who is roughly 6 foot. Its so cute aha.