Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?

I kiss with my eyes open and some people say that's because I'm either not really feeling the kiss or not reallly in love, but I've always kissed like this and I love my girlfriend.

• Open
  • Closed

Most Helpful Girl

• Kissing with your eyes open/close means that you like kissing with your eyes open/closed; nothing more, nothing less. a lot of people feel more comfortable being able to see what they're doing, whilst others don't like being able to see at all and many people mix it up.

What Girls Said 15

• I kiss with my eyes closed. The last 2 guys I dated though, I would always catch with their eyes open. I wasn't sure what that meant.

• My partner and I generally keep our eyes closed, but when the kiss starts to slow down and you're about to go in for another (the brief moment between) we sometimes catch each others eye. And man, it is the sexiest thing. 😍 I melt every time.

• i'll let you know if it ever happens

... but wouldn't it just be distracting... since everything would be blurry close up?

• Not actually, I don't even realize that I'm looking at something, it feels natural.

• Honestly I kiss with them open a lot, but it depends. I'll do either. I like to see his face tho:3

• I was kissing a guy and my friend and her bf were there and caught the guy I was with kissing me with his eyes open and the whole time he never closed them... I find it kinda creepy

• closed but I do take peeks ;)

• It is more intense with the eyes closed. But if I am being playful, I will have them open... it can be fun, and funny :)

• Closed, I open my eyes from time to time for a couple seconds :)

• Wouldn't it be awkward kissing with your eyes open? If someone does that, it means they're uninterested in my opinion.

• Closed. I can give the kiss 100% of my attention.

• Open lol.. I've tried closed and it was weird to me.

• I haven't even been kissed before :P but I would probably close my eyes.

• I kind of like to open my eyes occasionally to see the other person. Sometimes we make eye contact and then giggle. It's kind of cute :)

• ommgg me too.. are we weird?

• Finally someone ahahah xd
      I don't think so , never had a girl complaining to me about kissing with my eyes open

• It just feels natural, you know?

• ... yaa

• Those sweet pecks can be cute with eyes open, but real kissing? I keep them closed.
    I'd probably laugh if I opened my eyes to catch him staring at me, haha!

What Guys Said 5