Why don't white girls prefer dating white guys as they once did?

I understand that it is 2014 and interracial couples are more accepted, but I would still expect most people to be mainly attracted to those who resemble them.
I understand that there are some white girls that only date black guys, some white girls that only date mexican guys, some white girls that only date koreans, etc. And I'm fine with it, but the thing is these girls are pretty vocal about their preference while I never hear a white girl being vocal about prefering white guys. What I'm trying to say is that I see more white girls saying they prefer non-white guys than I hear white girls saying they prefer white guys.
Is it possible for the majority of a race to prefer to date outside their race more than within?
Another thing that fuels this whole race thing for me is the fact that generally non-white women prefer their race.
Black girls are generally drawn to black guys and they date interracially the least out of all groups.
Latina girls although some might be seen with black and white guys, the vast majority of them are with latino guys and they are very traditional which means the chance of them dating a non-latino man is pretty low.
Asian girls.. well Asian girls it's a pretty different story but I still believe that a Asian girl would much rather date a Asian man over a white man even though some like white men; I believe the only reason there are some Asian woman with white men it's because Asian men are sometimes not asking the Asian women out so if a white man does it, the Asian woman is willing to accept as Asian men don't show so much interest in her.
And there's white girls.. yeah. White girls never show a preference for white guys; white girls always try to be that kind of girls that hang out and date everyone, never trying to stay more around people of their race, never giving white guys any special attention sort to speak.
What I'm again trying to say is that non-white girls are more likely to prefer a man of their race

[...] while white girls seem not to care. And that's what kinda pissed me off a little bit. Because it kinda makes non-white guys seem like winners, getting both white and non-white chicks.

Most Helpful Girl

• white guys are the most wanted statistically, so they have their pick of basically anyone, so they tend to be cocky and possibly cheat, and white girls are not so wanted but still up there so they feel like they deserve better. Now for example a black girl who is generally does not have as many wanting to date her as a white girl is going to be very grateful to have a white guy take interest in her... (while white girls feel they deserve more and don't appreciate him as much), now when this white girl dates a less wanted other race male she is going to LOVE how much he is into her compared to the confident, distant white male. Statics show white males are the most wanted and Indian women are the most wanted of females. I watched a video on all this and it makes sense to me, because I have seen it all in my own real life experiences. Oh and black women are the least wanted and Asians the least wanted of the males... not trying to be offensive it was research taken from multiple dating sites, If you want I can find the video for you, just ask..

• I am a white female and It is true, I am very attracted to males who look similar, my ex was white and had very similar features to me, but he was too cocky and would flirt with women of other races... I couldn't stand it because other race men would flirt with me and try so hard to get with me while my ex hardly appreciated me...

• Indian woman most wanted? Where hell you pulling that data from. I have seen okcupid studies and one dating app showed Asian women were most wanted.

• Here is the video I was referencing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4 Side note, I am now dating an indian man and he's the sweetest guy ever, He is the first to say "I love you" " I will will never cheat on you" "I'm having the happiest time of my life being with you" I am so grateful for him. We've been dating for a year. White guys no longer turn me on.

What Girls Said 18

• Woah! What? I've never dated or even touched a guy of another race. Im not racist just never have and never wanted to. I've kissed a Puerto Rican guy before but that's it. And the only of any and all of my friends who prefers black males is (no judgement) very overweight and thinks she's black. I've always only dated and hooked up and hung out with white guys. There the best !!

• brutal honesty, I like it

• It might be a dumb post to you but it's my dumb opinion and I wasn't giving it to you neway so don't worry about it. I was just saying I've never dated a guy or touched one of any other race as in I've never had sex or kissed one. Not saying I never would but my type is Caucasian so I can't see myself doing it. And I was being straight up she's a fat white girl with blonde hair and she acts ghetto as fuck and she thinks she black. But whatever I think your comment was dumb too so we good 😚👍

• Of course question owner avoided this question lol

• I think that, throughout the time, it has gotten the sound of being racist, the phrase of 'I only like to date white guys'. As if you think white guys are better than e. g. black guys. I do, for one, mostly like white guys. Not because of the skin colour, but mostly because of their facial structure. Body type doesn't really matter to me.

Anyhow, I just think the term's coming on a bit strong towards people of other 'races', that's why girls are more careful with saying they only like white guys, whereas 'only liking black guys' doesn't /sound/ racist.

• You realize there are many other countries besides US , that have the majority of population white , right? Because for example my country is full of white people. Now imagine if the girls here only liked black or lation or Asian guys. What would they do? Move? If where you live there are more races, of course there's a chance a race could like another. I like white guys since those are the guys I am surrounded with. Doesn't mean I wouldn't find other races attractive, trust me, it's just the circumstances.
    There are many white girls who like white guys, you just happened to notice girls in your town or here that like a different race. And besides, since whem did it become a competition? People have their preference.

• I know there are but my question is, why aren't they the majority? Like.. if we take all the white girls, in my opinion the number of white girls that prefer dating white guys should be over 50%, because basically we are part of the same race.. but today it looks like it is way less than 50% white girls that prefer white guys.

• Andrew what are you basing this off of exactly? Because it is well over 50 percent in usa if you include interracial marriage only its only around 5 percent of white women marrying out.

• Andrew I've never seen white girl with hispanic guy and my state has decent hispanic population. Also go to any big shopping mall and maybe you spot few whites with blacks but its not majority by any means. Are you just a troll?

• White girls want a lot of what black girls have. This includes "our" men. Why do you think a lot of them look like this when trying to holla at black guys?
    thedirty.com/.../phphWzdFh.jpg

Instead of looking like themselves? I think they get "bored" of the whole white girls can't dance, can't hang stereotype, coupled with liberalism.

• "our men?" that's no way to think in 2014 my friend. Besides, most black girls within my age range are only interested in dating interracially exclusively (ie. no blacks allowed), so lets not start pointing fingers at anyone

• Liberalism? More like tribalism.

• Wanting big booty isn't black booty idiot. Anyone can have a big booty. Black girls are jealous smh.

• White girls are "supposed" to date white guy. My grandparents are still racist asshats about the fact that my boyfriend is Asian and my sister is with a black guy.

White girls don't go around saying "OMG I LOVE WHITE BOYS" for the same reason straight people don't go around saying "OMG I AM SO STRAIGHT." People who do things outside of what is considered the norm for relationships have a tendency to talk about it (especially on the internet...) In my day to day life I do not go around informing people that my boyfriend is Asian but I like talking to other interracial couples about their experiences from the safety of my computer.

I think your statement too closely resembles the babbling lunatics who talk about the "gay agenda"

There is no agenda other than wanting people to feel comfortable being with whoever makes them happy. Don't worry, plenty of girls still find your white ass attractive.

• He's wrong most people date within race but he does have a point white women should prefer own race. If not there is something weird up with any women who date hate on their own race of men.

• You know i am white girl, i am not racist but i love white boys, who look like me. they are the most attractive for me

• You've been missing out alot. If you'd seen the comments in the past here, most white girls do prefer their own.

• There's no reason for them to be vocal about dating white guys because that's perceived as the norm, so why brag about it, ya know? There's plenty of white girls who will date a white guys... just because they have a preference that doesn't describe you doesn't that you don't have a chance whatsoever.

• "Because it kinda makes non-white guys seem like winners, getting both white and non-white chicks."

Dude, it's not a competition, take a chill pill;

• He's not even right considering white guys are on all top list as hottest guys and Asian women date out the most.

• Holy fuck it's 2014 again? !

• Really, I dislike how black people look. They kind of scare me, which is rude I know. but therefore I'd never date them. I dislike Asian dudes as well, they're often shorter than me and a guy must always be taller haha. I don't like men from india either.. Latino men are fine, as are brits, but those are obv white! I'd say racial preference is decided by where you live!

• I don't know where u got the information from

• Wtf your so wrong black girls do date out their race... Do say shit your not sure of.. I'm black and I think all black guys are ugly.. I date white, Hispanic, Asian guys. Get your shit right

• He doesn't even fit statistic narrative because based off it Asian women date out most.

• I am a white girl and I'm attracted to white guys only, preferably with blue eyes :) but everyones different, but I'm sure you'll find a white girl! :)

• Why is this such a big deal? If you had a white girlfriend would you even ask this question?

• White girls like to have black gals booty often... they should date what they want tho. I like black girls 2! But guys: I rather have them black! ;)

• I am very attracted to both white and black guys. Love them both

• Men are easy all it takes is a pair o tities. Its not a bad thing that white women are easy lays. I mean black women have so much pride that you have to jump through so many hoops. Latino women rarely date outside their own race and will stay with a guy for life. Asian girls you might have to be with them for a year before you get some candy. But white chicks all you have to do is whip out a big ol black dick and they hop right on, tried and tested again and again white chicks are the slutiest in the world and guys of every color and creed know it.

• Lol this is obvious hate post against white women in general. But I find it funny you think white women are more loose when latin and black women have highest teen pregnacies and reported earlierst in having sex.

• Young under privileged girls are more likely to get knockef up. Im a white woman and sluts like me love mandingo cock.

What Guys Said 13

• I still see a lot of white with white couples in my area so I think you're good man. you're just focusing too much on interracial couples probably.

• White girls never show a preference for white guys"

www.reactiongifs.com/.../Jack-Nicholson-lol.gif

• White girls will always prefer white guys which is how it should be with every race accepting their own kind the most but non-white girls prefer white guys the most out of all races. I don't know why you're complaining because your options in girls are so high because you're white. Sometimes I wish I was white because you guys have so many options when it comes to girls. Try being a brown skinned Indian guy and see how shitty it is for us to attract girls living in Western countries, no matter how multicultural the places can be. You guys have it way better in the dating game and aren't seen ugly or unattractive by anyone.

• Quit worrying about it. The majority of white people date within their race, but why the hell is it even something to worry about?

• 1. Who cares?
    2. Somehow, your observations are way off.

• A white guy complaining about his lack of dating options... really? you have to have a shitty personality to be having problems, try being a minority for a day.

• Hold on fella, I'm just getting my smallest violin out for you.

• Its porbably a troll. If you ever see long paragraph gurantee its copied from somewhere.

• Ummm no I'm not a troll and try copying and pasting my paragraph on Google.

• As an Asian, I have dated mostly white girls in my life, totally unexpected.

• I've hardly dated within my race, simply because it is what I am attracted to. I am white, and have dated only 2 white girls in my life. It is all about what is physically attractive.

• Eh.. uhm someone needs to take their pills... around about... now.

• Where are you getting this Asian thing? I've never met white girl who preferred Asian guys only. Asian guys probably have it one of toughest in dating world. Meanwhile many Asian women prefer white guys over Asian guys. Its probably still most common interracial groip. Even in philipines.

• Funny how you asked this because being a white male myself with friend male friends would all agree. White men are been seeing as losers, ugly etc.

• Maybe you are ugly but if white guys seen as ugly in general why are we all in top rankings on hottest guys. I think you dumb white guys need to stop projecting. I am a white guy too and do well with women.

• White women are soooooooooo overrated. Get on those Asian women, they are much, much better or black chicks. Loads of black women crave the white D.

• Most still date white guys. It's not like it matters anyway