Do you find yourself, Beautiful, Ugly or Average?

as for myself i find myself average...

what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't find yourself beautiful, you need to look in the mirror and realize that you are.

• Easier said than done. It's often said that people who don't see themselves as beautiful, is often because they don't want to see themselves as beautiful. I don't know if it's true but that's what I've heard. Basically, you choose how you see yourself

• Be careful with that. It can be thought of as flirty, and guys won't be able to tell who you like, and who you don't. Women might not believe it because you use it so much

• this was the sweetest answer ever,... thats why i picked this as best,.. i hope you have a wonderful day you :)

What Guys Said 47

• YOU find yourself AVERAGE? - Man I sure don't understand how higher do you want to set your standard young lady :-) guess your standards level is already on the final frontier - space ha ha you should know that you are far above average.

Don't go by my screen name, it's that way cause a lot of people have / do refer to me that way :-D

I'm good looking alright, I feel comfortable with my looks as well as the way I am on the inside i. e. heart & mind :-)

• I'm somewhere between 'ugly' and 'average'. I guess I can classify myself as 'below average'.

• But you, 'average'? Being modest is fine, but if you claim to be average, that's criminal! :P

• Thanks, although I can only have a good day tomorrow ('cos its almost 12 midnight here)! Hehe! Anyway, looks really shouldn't matter to the people for whom YOU matter as a person. As for the others, what they think about your looks doesn't concern you anyway.

• :) ... true, hope yo have a good day when the sun comes up for you :)

• Lol calling you average is as silly as calling the sun blue. Just makes no sense at all. But I guess we all judge ourselves the most harshly. I'd say I'm average-ish too.

• well if thats you in the pic or not, the way iv seen your answers, you dont seem average to me,.

• awww same here too <3... hope you have a great day :)

• I definitely will. You too!

• I am beautiful no matter what they say...

• thats a very good answer :)

• I consider myself beautiful. There's no need to be modest. I might not be everyone's type, but I'm very comfortable with my looks.

• Post a photo someplace and add a url. I think i'm at the better end of average but i forget it alot. a girl i just started talking to called me a hot guy but i kinda doubt it

• I'm beginning to think that I'm a good looking dude. I've had some help from someone special.

• I'M F**KING BEAUTIFUL!
    Nah, lol i think i'm alright looking, i don't mind how people view me personally (just look at my profile pic lol,) i've also gone bald because of a bet. I DO NOT look good bald... i don't pay to much attention to looks, with guys or girls. Try not to focus on it to much just accept yourself.

• yes i already have im average and im happy with it :)

• I am average and im ok with that

• I would consider myself average and you are beautiful

• girls have told me i'm very attractive but I think the majority of my attractiveness comes from my body, I workout constantly

• i guess im kinda same as you, my face is average but i get my most attractivness from my body figure.

• well you're not average! very pretty in my opinion

• aww thank you, and thanks for your options and hope you have a great day you :)

• some of my friends tells me iam cute and some of them tells me iam handsome but what i feel is iam just an average guy and i dont really care about if iam average or above average cause i judge people from thier personalities and thats how i want people to judge me cause looking good isn't everything

• Looks like nobody's gonna admit if they think they are beautiful/above average.
    I think of myself as 7.5/10. Haha I just rated myself.

• if thats really you in the pic id give you an 8...

• lol thats really nice of you, thanks,.. hope you have a great day. and thanks for your options.:)

• Don't be so modest... If that you in the pic you deserve a 9

• I'm imperfect just like everyone else, but I'm happy with the way I look. I just wish more people felt like that way about themselves.

• yes!! if only you answered a few minutes earlier i would have chosen this as most helpful!

• Thanks. And no worries. :-)

• My name should be a clue.

• I'm beauglav... best of three worlds.

• Physically average, but add in sense of humor/personality annd it's a whole new ball game!

• I think I'm average to below average. If I turned to another race overnight, especially white but with the same features then I'd be considered good looking. My race and skin color I think is holding me back from being good looking in the eyes of girls.

• I disagree of you are attractive you are attractive point blank.

The color of your skim should have nothing to do with it. Sure people may prefer one race over another but despite that I find you attractive and I'm sure other girls do too.

• ok i know this was 6 days ago (iv been busy lol ) but i hear guys claim that white guys are superior, thats not true, i would date a guy of my own race or another,... i wouldn't prefer a white guy there are other men of diffrents colour that are attractive aswell,... just saying,... although my ex did leave me for a girl who is white but then again i belive now there are other people with different tastes i guess...

• @DivaMonae Guys are also picky but still aren't even close to being picky when it comes to skin color and race in girls as girls are when it comes to guys. Sure, black girls might get the least attention from guys but last time I checked black girls usually preferred to stick to black guys. When they do wanna go interracial, they only seem to prefer white guys or Hispanic guys, especially white guys. The infinite number of black girls asking whether white guys are attracted to them or not on this site is proof, even though it's the most common interracial dating involving black girls. They never seem to ask if Asian or brown or dark South Asian guys are attracted to them or not. Black girls still won't fail to have guys approach them wherever they go. And sure, few girls might find me attractive but since girls in general aren't attracted to brown or dark skinned South Asian guys, that makes me average to below average. Being white or light skinned would have been better for me.

• My body is certainly above average.
    My face is... not above average, far from it.

So I guess that balanced out to being "average".

• 10 out of a 10! Ima sexy beast.

• I feel beautiful. I think my confidence comes from having such a unique body type; it makes me feel special. :3

• although im average when i feel beautiful or confident, i feel pretty awsome,... and thats all that matters, keep feelin what your feelin.

• Average on most days and attractive on others. Depends if i put the effort in to dress well and all that day.

• Most girls said I am cute. The meaning of cute in the dictionary is ugly. So I am ugly.

• quite honestly i dont know, although i posted a rate me question here and i got replies in the range of 4 to 9

• abnormal/mutant

• I'd say I'm average.

• I think I'm attractive but my personality isn't. I'm boring I guess :/

• Low end of bellow average. You're way above average.

• When I was a kid I use to think I was ugly because my family would tease me about it, but when I got older girls started paying me a lot of attention so I just consider myself average. I have a beautiful body though.

• 0|0
  • More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 70

• I find myself beautiful. I like what I see. That is the most important thing counts for me. So I am thankful.

• Beautiful!

• I think I'm sexyy as fuck hahaha

• honestly i find myself pretty average, maybe a little more blessed in some features than others (i got really light eyes from my dad, Chinese girls usually have dark brown eyes)

but i've been told i'm beautiful by a couple of guys. in my opinion though beauty is in the eye of the holder, so that to me is kinda like meh LOL.

i know what features i've got and what i can work with, i think that's about all i care about LOL

• Average.
    I'm the type of girl one would label cute or girl next door. I can look beautiful if I wear my hair down and have on a well-fitting dress and heels, but the great majority of the time (when I have my hair in a bun and just have on regular casual clothes) I'm about as good-looking as any other average girl walking down the street.

I do have a very nice smile, though ^_^

• Terribly, wonderfully average. Though sometimes if I'm having a particularly bad day, I feel that I'm a bit below average, haha

• beautiful. :P

• I'm beautiful in my own special way. :) I think... just judging my looks, I'm probably average to most people, but I think I'm beautiful. ^^ I think my personality is by far my best feature though. I think my personality is a major part of my beauty.

• I have gotten from a few people on here that I look like Jennifer Lawrence though.. what the heck? XD

• Aaw, you're sweet! Hot is definitely a word I don't normally get, haha! Thank you <3

• your most welcome :)

• I think of myself as average.

• Average to slightly above average.

I don't think I'm pretty but as for beautiful... I'm not that modest/cocky.

• I'm average and I'm perfectly fine with that.

• at good for you to be fine with it but you seem so pretty to me...

• *singing-* I. AM. BEAUTIFULLLL. IN EVERY SINGLE WAYYYYYY

No but I think i'm a beaut. To people i'm probably avg lol but I could care less what anyone else thinks about my looks :D

• I'm the hottest mofo ever !
    Lol nahh I think I'm cute little above average but not rockstar status.

• Average, though my opinion of myself tends to vary from day to day. If i feel good i tend to give myself a higher rating-ha.

• Is there a word meaning, "more frightful than Ugly"

that would be me
    ... i really do scare away people, lol

• ... and i'm not just talking superficially... my inner beauty is pretty horrendous too
      ... the more people get to know me the less comfortable they are... and i'm not generalizing... i mean EVERYONE... except some animals

• lol. i like your personality ;)

• strangers are so generous and forgiving with their words, lol

• I'd say I'm pretty average:) and that's okay... But your really pretty I'd say like a 7 or an 8 out of ten

• Correction to your sentence: "I'd say I'm Pretty :)" Now it is accurate :)

• oh wow 7 or an 8,.. thank you :p... but i saw ur profile pic you are more pretty than average my dear.

• Hahaha 😂😂😂 and your welcome :)

• the only time i am beautiful is when i wake up in the morning! I kind of look sexy and beautiful with the messy hair and since my skin is relaxed and soft for some unknown reason! But once i do my hair and have shower the ugly duckling comes out! But I consider myself average!

• I'm cute. So if that means average then that's fine. I wear glasses often, but when I don't wear my glasses people always comment on how beautiful I am. I got that superman/clark kent thing going on. lol

• It depends on my mood, see I don't look for validation from any other person and I don't give a fuck if people are offended by confident girls so most of the times I think I'm cute although I could be hotter if I put more effort into it..
    And there is some days when I feel horrible, but most of the time I'm comfortable with the way I look.

• Between average and beautiful, I guess. Moderately pretty would be the term, but that's only because I put quite a bit of effort into keeping my skin clear and soft, which is more than I would say about many girls my age, who just hope to cover up their imperfections with fluid foundation. Otherwise, I'm just plain old average.

• if you change what u think, i think your really pretty...

• I feel pretty beautiful. A good dude can do that to you.

• well looking at your pic you are beautiful and yeah a good dude can make you feel great too,.. hope you are happy as well :) and have a good day.

• I'm pretty and maybe average looking to many but I'm beautiful on the inside which goes a long way...

• i consider my self as beautiful/average

• Sometimes all three depends on my mood but overall I'm beautifully flawed

• Sometimes average, sometimes ugly. Often ugly. My boyfriend helps, though. He calls me beautiful pretty much every time we're together. I can't for the life of me understand how he can be serious, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

• When I think about what I look like; I see someone pretty in my head, but when I look in a mirror, I disgust myself.

• well my dear you better think whats in your head is 'right' what you see in the mirrior is wrong,.. this doesn't make any sense but its true,... you know...

• Whoa... That's deep.

I totally respect yourself and know where you're coming from.

• I think I'm average.

• just average... I feel that there are some improvements that could be made to my appearance. or really one specific one tht I would like to be different

• Average :)

• At the moment I look like a zombie so I'd consider that ugly although I did wake up average. When I'm trying I come off as beautiful but I think most of the time in average.

• More from Girls
    40