Girls, do you look away when you catch a guy checking you out?

Or do you make eye contact and smile?

Updates:
I'm asking because I'm kinda shy and when I catch girls looking at me I look away, even if they are attractive.

0|0
21|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm also very shy so I tend to look away too or look down. I hate it. I wish i was more confident

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• it depends of my mood of the moment

1|1
    0|0
  • Most of the time I'll make eye contact when I know a guy is looking. Honestly if I'm attracted to them I'll smile but if I don't find them attractive I'll just turn my head.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on if I'm single or not. If single, I will meet the eyes and smile. If interested I will slow down the walk or wink at him. If taken, I will still look back and smile, as if "thank you", but keep walking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look away lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess I never really know if they are checking me out... if it's some person I don't know looking at me I look away because I'm wondering if I look weird... or figure they probably aren't looking at me anyways... but something near me

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I stare in to their eyes like 0_0
    -_- just kidding , I'll turn around and nvr look at him 0_-

0|1
    0|0
  • I look away immediately

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if I'm not into him, i'll look away and not look back.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit of both really.

0|0
    0|0
  • if he's attractive, i'm like ehh whatever so I look away. but if he's a cutie, I'll check him out too and then make eye contact

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to see their reaction so I probably will make eye contact and perhaps smile but when it's some old guy I just look away :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I never seem to notice my friends usually te

0|0
    0|0
  • I look away duhhh what else should I do lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd look at him and give an awkward smile and then look away.. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's not attractive to me then I look away but if he's attractive I smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if I like him or not

0|1
    0|0
  • Look away fast as hell lol

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends! If I like him too, I usually get shy, like a cute shy. Or if I'm brave enough, I smile. Right now, as I'm dating some I just ignore everybody else.

1|1
    0|0
  • OH HELL NO
    unless i'm really intimidated especially if he is SUPER attractive, i'd lose it..
    but most of the time i don't because im not really shy and like to challenge him who's going to look away first, it's funny..

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a pretty shy person, so yeah I tend to look away.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• As a man, I have done a different strategy. I have caught many girls looking at me, and I just look away. And the next thing, they seem to be engrossed with me. Its weird. Its like a reverse-psychology. You should try.

0|0
    0|0
    • I tried this on my dog. They followed me. Seems legit.