Should I ask this guy that I've been "talking" to if he sees me as a potential girlfriend?

Should I ask this guy that I've been "talking" to if he sees me as a potential girlfriend? I figured that if he's told me that im his "forever", then asking him that question shouldn't be hard. Also, are there any red flags that I should be looking for when he answers that question?

This guy and I have known each other for 2 years. Started talking this year. I already knows he doesn't want a relationship because he wants to focus on himself. "Red flag", right? I've learned that if a guy says he doesn't want a relationship right now, and gave excuses such as; "I get tempted by other females. I get mad easily, I need to work on myself." that means that he wasn't seeking a commitment with you anyway... right? Just letting me down easy. I do want to mention that we've never had sex. I've even told my mom that we were "talking", and he told her that we were just friends. Even told his mom the same thing. Red flag?

What Guys Said 1

• he's probably interested in you, most guys love when a girl asks them out, i would, its reassuring in ways.

What Girls Said 0