What do guys think when a girl says she never had a boyfriend?

Would that be a torn on or a turn off? by the way the girl is 16 years old.

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say it's perfectly normal for a 16 year old to have never had a boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
    • Then why do boys always answer: "Really?"And then they don't say anything and it gets quiet?

• Maybe they find you attractive and can't wrap their heads around the concept of you not having one.

Kinda like a fat guy saying "I've never eaten a piece of cake". Really?

• Lmao what the xD Thanks, now I get it :)

What Guys Said 4

• Perfectly normal. I've never had a girlfriend before.

1|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't be trying to date a 16 year old but if she was a little older I would think "damn, she's waiting for the right guy"

1|0
    0|0
  • If she's really attractive, then I would probably think she is not looking for one and is focused on her education, has been hurt several times, or her personality. If she isn't attractive, then she's probably met shallow guys.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your opinion :)

• "What do guys think when a girl says she never had a boyfriend?"

What do I think? 'Maybe I have a chance.' (Never had a gf)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 19 and I still don't have a boyfriend XD Don't make a big deal of it, you can't force these things to work your way. Just be yourself :)

1|1
    0|0
    • You dont look Japanese.. Probably Asian.. Are you an Angel?

• It's just an japanese username I use. And I'm in no way asian, I don't know why people keep saying that.

• Thanks ;) I will!

• They think you're a bitch, a nun or a freak.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got my first boyfriend at 21 I don't know if he's away he's my first, but even if I told him I doubt he'd care.

1|0
    0|0