Am I the only girl who loves a man from out west who just lives to hike/camp and is just super outdoorsy?

I can't even help it. If I meet a guy, and he tells me one of this favourite things to do is to be outdoors, with nature, camp and hike for days and just be out there doing all that shit is awesome.. although I live in the city, meeting a guy who enjoys such activities is amazing... my friends think I am crazy but my ideal man isn't concerned about being super dressed up and always put together.. I just like him natural... I wanna walk around knowing that my man can probably build our house with his own two hands :D:D:D where are you my mountain man!!!

He doesn't need to be from out west, but I'm just saying... he's a real mountain country boy!

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not weird, I totally would love someone like that!

I absolutely love camping and I hope to meet someone who has those interests like I do.

What Guys Said 3

• Yea my GF loves that about me. Im in the Navy so when I am not on leave and outdoors i get to travel the world, I buy here a gift from every country I visit.

• I love camping, and I dont mind hiking. Something about being in the mountains is so satisfying.

• I'm not from the West but like those things.

What Girls Said 2

• As a girl who loves to hike and camp, a guy who likes to hike, camp and enjoy the simpler things in life is a huge turn on.

• I think a lot of girls do. Sounds like my dream guy too.
    But not sure by what you mean by out west, is it a methaphor? Because I don't care where he comes from

• Yeah, I suppose out west was a bit specific, just know a lot of the guys who really die hard enjoy it are from Utah or Oregon but obviously everyone from anywhere can enjoy those things..