Was your first date a success or a total fail?

Was he a total gentlemen or was she a total sweetheart? Or was in a frightful nightmare. Did you eat out, watch a movie, sleep together? How were the conversations flowing? Any improvements you wish you had made? :)

• It was great
  • Totally dreaded it

Most Helpful Girl

• Mines was awesome. He had already dated someone before so that eased his and my nerves. We just hung out and went for icecream. We just talked like amazing friends. It was really nice and the kiss at the en was awesome. Luckily he didn't try to shove his tongue down my throat on the first date

What Guys Said 10

• Disaster !!! Lol

• haha what happened?

• Ah long long story !!! Lol the end of it is we both messed up and we knew it. I was really sad for two three weeks, now I think it was funny!!! Good memories !!! Lol

• I can't actually remember my first date. But my early dates just didn't go anywhere. I was interested but they weren't that interested, or one or two I went and wasn't that interested she was, but I didn't pursue it.

• It was great but i did get sick from food poisoning. Should not have gone for sushi on an empty stomach lol.

• haha aww! Poor you! Sushi makes me feel sick

• Apparently we have it in common haha. It was my first time sushi, i promised her to try it :P

• Well it was a nice gesture trying it for her :)

• It was great.

We saw a movie together. She tried to have sex with me, but I refused. We had a long talk together after that then we both slept on my bed, but no sex.

• Usually guys are the ones that always want the sex. Well done, Mr. Snuggling without sex is the best. :)

• I had dinner with my first crush and it was my first date lol, it was her first date too and both of us were really nervous we didn't eat much, it was a success we hugged goodbye. But I never saw her again because she moved to another state :(

• well i was 12 and was an idiot, probably gave up the love of my life. well maybe

• Campus house, Bodyshot game. Disaster

• The first girl I ever went out with, (not dating), it was a blind date, is a girl, that wound up to be gay. Even though she has two kids, both through male penetration. Yes, there's no such thing as bisexuality, and this is why

• My first real date was 3rd grade. I took a girl Lori from my 3rd grade class to a movie. My mom sat way in the back while we did oral on each other... kidding kidding I banged her... kidding kidding but I did have a good time and she and I were friends all the way up till now still.

• never been on a date. only had sex

What Girls Said 1

• Well it was great until after. I was soooo into this guy I had secretly has a crush on for a year and he didn't know me. So they introduced us and I didn't think of him as a player (which he TOTALLY was). We talked for a bit, he walked me home and kissed me. Yeah so it was my first kiss ever and I was SO happy. Then the next day our mutual friend tells me he just made out with me "because he wanted to" and he had no intention of talking to me again.
    Someone similar happen to anyone? It devastated me haha now I'm afraid to go on a date again

• Awh, that a bummer. Remember, though. Just because your friend tells you something doesn't mean its necessarily true. Ask him nicely if he is actually interested. :)

• I saw the conversation so yeah... He was just a d**k and had already been with two girls the next week. It broke my heart but I learned the lesson! :) thanks anyway!